Part 6 - New discoveries

"Why are you walking around the castle at night."

Yn's POV:

Me and Hermione rushed towards the Library again hoping that this was the time we were going to find something. It's been 5 weeks since me and Hermione found out about glyphs and the magic of Hogwarts. We need to find something because the Christmas Holidays are in two weeks. Glyphs aren't the only thing we are searching for. We also need to find information about Nicholas Flamel. Harry and Ron have been helping. Obviously they know nothing about glyphs or my magic.

5 hours later:

I have finally found something. It's about Hogwarts. Hogwarts apparently has a heart and that is where Hogwarts magic is produced. And I mean a beating heart literally. There's a gruesome picture in the book. It also holds the 4 founders magic inside. The heart is said to still be beating and if the beating was to be stopped so would all the magic everywhere.

I decided to ask Dumbledore on the matter of if it was true. Before going off to Dumbledore's Office I let Hermione know about everything. And she suggested she stays with the boys so they don't get suspicious.

I start making my way to Dumbledore's Office before I was stopped and dragged by my brother and his friends.

"Where do you think you're going. After the troll attack you are not leaving my sight." Cedric say's sitting me on a bench outside.

"What is going on Cedric?" I asked wondering what in the world was happening.

"We are going to be watching you for now on because of what happened with the troll." He replied.

"But that was ages ago. Why now?" I asked confused on why he was getting protective now.

"We have been keeping an eye on you for ages now. By the way you spend an unhealthy amount of time in the Library with Hermione." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"May I go now." I said becoming more and more impatient.

" Yes you may go." He said releasing me from his grip. I got up and started making my way to Dumbledore's office. But yet again I was stopped but this time by Draco Malfoy. I had no idea what he was going on about because my mind is a bit preoccupied with get the information to Dumbledore.

"Hello. Yn." Draco said waving his hand in my face. "Are you even listening."

"What? Yeah!" I said not knowing what was going on. "Actually Draco. Can we talk later. I kind of need to go see Professor Dumbledore."

"Oh yeah sure. Uhhh good luck I guess." Draco said as he walked away with his head hung low. I wonder what that was all about.

I continued walking towards Dumbledore's office. When I got there, there was a large stone griffin. I know that there is a password to get in but I don't remember what it was. I know it was in his letter that I got at the start of the year. It was some sort of dessert. Lemon Sherbet. No. Chocolate Frogs. No. Oh I know how to remember it. I remember it being Harry's favourite dessert.

"Treacle Tarts." I say in full confidence. A rumbling sound starts and the stone Griffin starts moving and rising. I quickly step on the steps so that I don't have a ton of stairs to walk up. When it stops moving a large oak door was in front of me. I knocked on the door and waited. Muffled voices were heard from behind the door. They were whispering. I could just make out who's voices it was. It was Dumbledore, Professor Mcgonagall and Professor Snape. All of a sudden there was a slam and then the door swung open. I'm not joking when I say my sole left my body.

"Oh Yn. Come in." Professor Dumbledore said stepping out to way to let me in. I walked three steps in and stopped to have a look at his office. It was huge. There are no words to describe it. "Was there something you needed?" He asked looking at me like he knew what this was about.