Part 9 - Dogs and Vines

"Don't worry, just relax."

Yn's Pov:

"I'd always heard Hogwarts' end of year exams were frightful, but I found that rather enjoyable."Hermione said as we just walk out of our last exam that we had to do.

"Speak for yourself." Ron said.

"I have to agree with Hermione on this one. It was fun and a lot more easier than I had expected." I said making an apologetic expression across my face. Ron looked at me as if I had gone crazy.

"Ok you have both gone bonkers." Ron said turning to Harry who had his hand held over his scar. "All right there, Harry?"

"My scar. It keeps burning." Harry said as we kept walking.

"It's happed before." Hermione said as if it wasn't anything new and that it was casual.

"Not like this." Harry responded.

"Perhaps you should see the nurse." Ron suggested.

"I have to agree with Ron on this one. If it's that bad and only getting worse you should go see Madam Pomfrey." I said with a worried look spread across my face.

"I think it's a warning. It means danger is coming." Harry said with his hand still held against his scar. We walked into the feild that had Hagrid's hut. Harry let out a really quiet 'oh'. "Of course." He said.

"What is it?" Hermione questioned.

"Don't you think it's a bit odd that what Hagrid wants more than anything is a dragon and a stranger turns up with one? I mean how many people wander around with dragon eggs in their pockets? Why didn't I see it before?" Harry said as our speed walk turns into a jog which then turns into a run. Hagrid was sat outside his hut playing the flute. "Hagrid. Who gave you the dragon egg? What did he look like?" Harry asked impatiently.

"I don't know. I never saw his face. He kept his hood up." Hagrid responded.

"This stranger though. You and him must have talked." Harry said.

"Well he wanted to what sort of creatures I looked after.i told him. I said after fluffy, a dragons going to be no problem."

"Did he seem interested in fluffy."

"Well of course he was interested in fluffy. How often do you come across a three-headed dog? Even if you're in the trade. But I told him I said the trick with any beast is to know how to calm him. Take Fluffy, for example. Just play him a bit of music and he will fall right to sleep." Hagrid said we all looked at each other. "Shouldn't have told you that. I shouldn't have told you that."

We all began to run towards the castle while Hagrid was yelling at us saying 'where are you going'. We ignored him and i just followed everyone because I had no clue where we were going or what we were doing.

We ran into the castle and towards transfiguration. We ran inside Mcgonagalls class room and asked if we could see Dumbledore but unfortunately he wasn't even in the school.

We walked out of the class all gloomy but Harry had the idea that we sneak out tonight and get the stone before Snape.

A few hours later: