5 ~ Cut

Y/n quickly closed the door behind herself and leaned against it, sighing deeply

Y/n quickly closed the door behind herself and leaned against it, sighing deeply. She heard the familiar sound of it locking behind her.

She lifted the thin fabric of her shirt up from her waist to get a better look at the cut.

It didn't look that deep, so she assumed it wouldn't need stitches. It was only six centimeters long and didn't bleed that much. Luckily, the shirt she was given was black and didn't make the blood too visible.

Y/n sighed again, but out of relief.

I'll just clean it in the bathroom and wrap it with toilet paper.

And she did just that.

Of course, it wasn't ideal; the toilet paper constantly felt like it was going to slip off. But it was enough to keep it from getting infected until Y/n found better first aid resources.

She looked at the black shirt that now lay on the floor of the white tiled bathroom. The white light that illuminated from the ceiling made the moisture of the blood on them shimmer mockingly at her.

Do they keep stuff in the closet?

Y/n left the bathroom and stopped just outside.

She walked towards her bed, tilting her head curiously at it.

It was made neatly, the sheets tucked comfortably under the sides of the mattress. The pillows looked fluffed up, placed next to each other, unlike the position she slept in with one of them wrapped in her arms or legs.

Who made the bed?

She shrugged it off, assuming that they had servants who did stuff around the house.

Y/n opened the closet door.

Inside it was full of hoodies, sweatpants, T-shirts, and other male's clothing.

Being grateful that there were any clothes in there, she took out a black hoodie.

She hesitated.

She put back the hoodie and took out a blue pajama set instead. She decided to wear red socks with it.

( ╹▽╹ )

As soon as Detective Jisoo left the room, Detective Felix closed the door quietly behind her.

He looked curiously at the baggie with the cloth inside.

He took out a pair of disposable white gloves from his pocket and put them on. Being gentle, he took out the cloth and allowed it to unfold completely.

Of course, the logo was still there, as he had thought he imagined earlier.

Embroidered into the fabric of the cloth, was a plus sign, a multiplication sign, and a plus sign. More easily read as TXT. More commonly known as