36 ~ Knife

"How are we going to find her?"

Beomgyu broke the silence in quiet, yet hostile manner. Nobody held it against him, knowing well that he was just as stressed out as all of them.

His leg was bouncing up and down unconsciously, in turn shaking the elbow that was resting on it. He was biting his lip worriedly, the only thing surfacing his thoughts being wonders of what Enhypen could be doing to her right now.

Rina clutched her head lightly, leaning on Kai's shoulder. She had taken an aspirin for her hangover, and her face was pale, reflecting both worry for her friend and the trip she had taken to the bathroom not long before then.

"We have no idea where Enhypen is, and chances are they'll be rushing to get the wedding done as soon as possible. We have no chance."

Taehyun muttered glumly, earning a sharp glare from Beomgyu.

"How is that helpful?"

"More helpful than asking stupid questions."

Beomgyu stood up suddenly, Taehyun standing up too. Neither of them made an advance to the other, but it was clear that they were struggling not to.

"Stop it."

Soobin got to his feet, truthfully not having enough emotional energy to yell. Without looking away from each other, the two aggravated boys slowly sat down again, the tension in the room thinning.

Relieved, the leader sighed and took a seat.

"Respectfully, what the fuck do we do?"

Taehyun gritted his teeth at Beomgyu's question, closing his eyes to try and keep his temper. Beomgyu noticed this and smirked a little.

"You're the murderer, just kill another father."

This time, Beomgyu didn't hesitate to approach Taehyun and grab him roughly. He pulled him off of the sofa, practically throwing him to the ground. The younger boy felt something hot grow inside of his chest, adrenaline pumping itself through his veins.

Soobin and Yeonjun rushed from their seats over to them, reaching out to try and check if Taehyun was okay. Hueningkai and Rina stayed in their seats, eyes widened like they were watching the most interesting movie ever.

The hot feeling inside of him let itself out through his voie, a close to growl sound sounding from the back of his throat. Like a habit, he jumped to his feet and threw a punch at Beomgyu's face.

Beomgyu's stance wavered, stumbling backwards momentarily and almost falling onto the sofa. When he regained his balance, his hand was held against his cheek in shock. Yeonjun and Soobin stood frozen in place, appearing just as shocked as him.

Taehyun looked at his still balled fist in shock, barely believing it himself. He realised that it must have been a little more than an annoying question that made him so short-tempered with Beomgyu.