44 ~ Kiss

Y/n steadily felt the feeling in her fingers coming back, using all of her force to try and move her body in any way physically possible for herself

Y/n steadily felt the feeling in her fingers coming back, using all of her force to try and move her body in any way physically possible for herself. She managed to wiggle her fingertips just enough, so that she could feel them graze gently against a soft surface beneath them.

Without realising it, Y/n's head filled with a heaviness, somehow perfectly representing how her consciousness finally took its rightful place inside it.

However graceful it might have looked from the outside, it took all of Y/n's strength for her to even allow herself a small slit of vision from between her heavy eyelids. Her eyes shifted sluggishly around, not much visible for her at that moment.

However, from the sliver of visibility Y/n had, it didn't take eagle vision for her to notice the second hand that lay next to hers.

Her gaze trailed slowly up the arm, eventually meeting with the shoulder, on which lay the sleeping head of the owner of the hand - and her heart.

She almost teared up seeing him there, waiting for her to wake up. It was at that moment that everything suddenly made so much sense; the words she kept hearing, the one calling out to her, the one she was searching for. It was all him.

Y/n looked back down to her hand, and tried to focus all her energy in trying to get his attention.

She moved her hand a little, attempting to touch his finger just a little bit.

It was difficult, but she managed to subtly meet her finger with one of his, instantly feeling a reaction from his fingertip.

Upon noticing the gentle touch of Y/n's hand on his, a shock of electricity immediately woke him from his slumber, any sign of slight tiredness evaporating into thin air. He jumped up from his seat, his jaw practically on the floor with shock, but no sound left his mouth.

Y/n looked back at him, his sudden excitement seeming to have gotten to her too, and no sluggishness rested in her head anymore. She sent him a small, awkward smile, now remembering their most recent interaction.

Beomgyu's eyes were the widest humanly possible, and his body hesitated with the inability to quickly decide what he should do first.

"Y-yeonjun hyung! Y/n's awake!"

He eventually managed to yell out, tilting his head a little more towards the ajar door.

Finally taking the chance to take in her surroundings, Y/n looked a little more around where her eyes had simply scanned over before, double-taking almost everything she missed.

She noticed the IV in her arm, the thin, yet warm blanket that covered her body, and, when she really tried to look, the transparent tube just above her mouth that  she could feel tickling the inside of her nose.

Her body felt too weak to move - not so much too weak as too tired to check if she was strong enough - so she lay still on the bed, only her eyes moving around the room, looking everywhere except at the only other person there.

However, he made it difficult for her, as Y/n felt the upper half of the bed fold upwards as a result of Beomgyu turning the handle beside it.

Once she was in a half-sitting position, Y/n continued to try and ignore Beomgyu and wait for Yeonjun to come.

"Y/n?"

His voice rang out quietly from the side of the bed where he stood, instantly giving her the strong urge to just look at him. She turned her head a little in the opposite direction, trying to suppress the urge as much as possible.

Y/n's efforts were trampled over when she felt a hand gently turn her head exactly where she was trying not to look, instantly introducing her eyes to their favourite thing to look at.

Strangely, Y/n noticed that Beomgyu's normal stare looked different. This wasn't how he looked during training, in the rose garden, or even at the graveyard.

He looked sad, and a little desperate to Y/n.

She stared deeply into his eyes, instantly feeling her heart race at the sight. She was so mesmerised by the new emotions on display in his eyes, she almost completely missed the dark semi-circles on his lower eyelids that too begged for attention. She wondered just how long she had been unconscious.

Beomgyu was taking his time to admire Y/n's features up close, only now truly finding out how much he missed seeing her awake. His gaze travelled from her eyes, to her nose, to her lips.

He swiped his tongue over his lower lip, frantically trying to organize his racing thoughts into at least one sentence.

"Y/n's awa- ohh~"

Yeonjun stormed in, quickly stopping in his tracks and backtracking as he made a teasing sound at the two of them. Even Beomgyu's lightning-fast reflexes of pulling his hand and head away from Y/n's face didn't help.

"I'll give you two a minute."

He tiptoed out, clearly suppressing a grin on his face; which he was terrible at.

Beomgyu sighed heavily, a light dusting of pink now visible on his ears, contrasting embarrassingly with his dark hair.

Not to say that Y/n was completely composed. She simply couldn't see if she was blushing then.

"Beomgyu, I-"

Y/n couldn't finish her sentence, abruptly interrupted by the feeling of Beomgyu's lips against hers. There was also the slight warmth of his hand on her jaw, but the first feeling was way more important.

If she wasn't blushing before, she was DEFINITELY blushing now.

The kiss only lasted two seconds, before Beomgyu deattached their lips from each other's, keeping a close distance between their faces.

"I like you too."

He whispered heavily, the words blowing warmly against her lips as if they were her own. She had to bite her lip to keep herself from grinning like a clown.

Beomgyu didn't pull away from her, partly because he felt the need to kiss her again, partly because he knew he would be a blushing mess by now.

"Hey, I heard that Y/n wo- OH MY GOSH HYUNG WHAT THE HECK?!"

Kai screeched out like a dolphin, making both Y/n and Beomgyu pull away from each other faster than light.

Kai's hand was held up stiffly in front of his eyes, which were probably closed as well. He tried to make his way out of the room like a blind man, which would have been the most interesting thing for Beomgyu to look at if he had come in alone.

"Taehyun.."

kiss lesgooowhat did u guys think?

kiss lesgooo
what did u guys think?

a vote is highly appreciated <33