🍑Q/A🍑

Alrighty!!!

SO! Q/A time! but before I will answer you're questions and theories. I would love to say--thank you so so much for reading my stories and leaving comments. It honestly warms my heart seeing so many people really enjoy this story. I truly am thankful for your love and support for these chapters, and thank you for being very welcoming to my OC. I will do my best and give you all the most awesome time you deserve!!

Sorry for being cheesy, but I thank you all so so much! Now, time for the questions and answers you're all craving for!

By CocoSouvannakhamouan

1. When or what can alya do when she is being self taught defense by wukong, can she be taught some little magic and martial arts in little soon.

Let's all be honest--she would be terrible in the beginning lol, Wukong would have to be a little gentle while training her. Wukong CAN teach her magic but, it would take decades for her to complete and master(and also she isn't immortal)

There is one magic he can teach her. And let's just say, it will help Alya get out of dangerous situations besides the bracelet. Good question!

2. When the characters and alya go to India for the sacred sculpture, will she stay in the B.C. era since she has love to the monkey boy or does she go back home but reappear again like kagome wants to see inuyasha again.

Oof--very good question.

The whole Journey and the reason why she joined was to go back home in the beginning. But since meeting Sun Wukong, it will be a tough choice to make. I won't spoil the ending but all I could say is, hope for the best.

3. Will alya meet....a copycat of wukong aka 6-eared macaque and will she be friends with him.

Short answer--yes. She will meet Macaque in the up coming future chapters on the way.

And being friends with him? I would like to think that it's gonna be Wukong who going to tell Macaque about her(since in the past, Wukong and Macaque are still good friends)

By papillon_mysterieux

Will Alya's friendship with Pigsy get better as time goes on?

I'm also curious about a future chapter when Wukong and the master butt heads when Lady Bone demon comes. Im hoping Alya will take Wukong's side. I hate to see them lose their progress in their friendship. I would think Alya would be depressed if Wukong went away and never came back. That she not only lost her father but her best friend/love interest.

Friendship between Alya and Pigsy get better? Yeah, I would say so. Maybe in the beginning it doesn't seem like it, but overtime Alya will grow fondly of Pigsy. A platonic friendship you can say.

And you're right. Alya would be pretty sad if Tripitaka told Wukong to leave the Journey--she would still try to focus on the mission of getting back home.

But again, Wukong isn't likely to leave Alya since he did swore a promise to her.

By chefgirl6375

Ok 3 questions--

1. Will Alya get jealous when they reach the kingdom of women, because seeing her best friend/crush getting waited on by beautiful women might make her jealous.

Maaaybeeee? (Trying my hardest not to spoil any future chapters--) I think she would feel insecure since in her timeline, her boyfriend broke up with her because he did fallen in love with someone else. That would probably lead Alya onto feeling scared that Wukong might do the same.