Chapter 21: "Lady Bone Demon"

(Alya Pov)

Weeks went by, heat and cold, through rain and sunshine. We got through it all with our sore feet.

After recovering from Wukongs hit(by Tripitaka scolding him a thousands times he will recite the headband spell) me and Wukong started training.

He's been traning me for these couple of weeks. But not without some minor exercise first, such as long distance running, push-ups, sit-ups, squats and more than anything making me run out of breath. Pushing my limits to my fullest, I can tell Wukong was testing me through these work-outs. Seeing if I was willing to sacrifice my body fat and sanity I had left.

So far, so good....for a while.

These were the hardest weeks I have ever gone through and I was almost about to pass out by the lack of sleep I bad these past few nights.

One VERY early morning, while everyone else were eating therye breakfast. Me and Wukong ate ours on our regular early schedule and started training. At first, it hurt like hell since I really hadn't recovered from my soreness of body and head. But now, I was in hell.

"N-nngg..!!" I moaned outloudly, feeling my forehead and body sweat intensely. I never felt so helpless and tired, how can bodybuilders survive this type of work-outs in their daily life!?

"Come on Alya! Just 12 more sit-ups and you're done!" Wukong cheered me on below me, while I was currently hanging by upside only having my legs wrapped around a branch with my arms behind my head, and praying to God the branch dosent snap by how much im shaking by fear and exhaustion. Yep, this was impossible.

"*pant**pant* e-easy...*huff*..! F-for you to s-s-say! I'm hanging....u-upisde down..!!" I cried, trying my lift my upper body back up again. Already feeling my legs about to give up,

"Oh come on! It can't be that bad--!"

"IVE BEEN DOING 30 SIT-UPS AROUND 4 IN THE MORNING! DON'T SASS ME MONKEY-BOI!" I yelled but couldn't help but to feel lightheaded by how much I was pushing myself, and by how long ive been hanging upside down. I'm afraid I'm gonna hit harder than Wukongs hit.

"Yeeahh? But--!"

"OoOOooo boy--okayokayokay, I think im gonna--" before I can say anything else, I felt my legs gone numb, not holding anymore strength. I felt myself slip, closing my eyes by my fear of heights. Only to be caught by Wukongs arms, even though I knew Wukong was going to catch, deeply the fear was much stronger to take over my mind.

I felt my eyes blurry and my head spinning, all I wanted was just to lay on the ground and sleep for hours to no end. My body was sore, my legs and arms feel jelly and my vision was blurry from exhaustion. I need a break!

"Woah there! Okay, yeah, I can see your point" he said looking over to me, seeing how i looked worned out, lowering us down onto the ground. Putting me down, I laid on my back, and felt my body sticky and itchy from sweat and grass.

But I didn't care, atleast I was on the ground, that's good enough for me.

"On the bright side, you completed 30 sit-ups! And upside down, I call that an accomplishment! You earn two thumbs up!" He said happily, showing me his two thumbs up. Celebrating my accomplishment

I couldn't care to sit up or speak, all I wanted to do was just sleep. I get that Wukongs traning are to push my strength but this is straight up torture.

I hear his footsteps come close to me, his head pop into my view. Blocking the sun in my eyes. I sigh outloudly while feeling my eyes grow heavy

'Let me rest in peace here...'