Hiii everyone, im back!

HI EVERYONE! ok so first of all, I would like to apologize and say that I'm deeply sorry to worry you guys and also haven't been able to post much on here.

No, it doesn't mean I have up, but a lot has changed while I was away from wattpad.

Usually I'm not a writer that shares that much of my personal life in here for reasons. But, I just feel like writing these stories and talking to you guys through comments or in my messages. I just feel like Wattpad has been my own personal escape bubble through out my teenage years and up to now.

I won't lie, it has been a rough couple of, months? I'm really bad with counting the days. But I'm gonna keep this as short and light hearted the best I can.

Recently after my last publish story of JTTW, as every writer/artist, I got burned out. I was running out of ideas and felt anxious of the thought I wasn't able to publish or draw as much because, as I am now 21, I felt myself feeling that I should focus on my classes and my own pathway. But, I was soon met with people who discourge my own career and my hope. I felt that I should now become an adult and take a more serious career. But, It didn't feel right. I just felt, uncomfortable and miserable. I wasn't myself at this point. Yes I kept on drawing but, I just felt ashamed? Like, this is something I shouldn't do. Basically I trapped myself in my own self doubt and high expectations. And it doesn't help there are close people of mines who tell me "You shouldn't be doing this" or "Take things more seriously, it's life" or "Be realistic"

It's been tough these months. And just, shut down. Everything just got to me. It's hard to explain but, I feel embarrassed telling you guys this because this isn't what I want others to know but, growing up here, and meeting so many good and supporting people. I'm sorry how I'm laying it all out but, just know that, even though I was in the dump, I started to go back and read my own stories and, it was honestly fun. I felt right at home.

Of course, there are gonna be people who are gonna let you down no matter what you do or choose but, I guess I decided to stray away a little and really think about my own goals. Its gonna be hard but, this is what I strive for.

But this isn't an excuse for not being here in wattpad or not working on this series. I am sorry and, I do hope you guys are doing okay. And don't worry about me now, I'm doing better than I was before.

Thats all I have to say, I can't promise the next chapter will be out fast but I will respond to any questions and be more on wattpad.

OH and before I will publish this out, I would wanna tell you guys that I met who the artist is who drew the wonderful Wukong in my title.

She's on Tumblr, and her username us krispeysoda please follow and support her art work. It's beautiful and amazing.

Anyways that's all I have to say to yall, and I hope you guys are safe and happy, have a good day or night everyone!!