ɢᴜᴀʀᴅɪᴀɴ

Due to the anime, Goblin Slayer, not providing legitimate names you will be classified as Guardian.

This is not your real name, but rather a codename (guild name).

@ferraya23 was of great assistance with the name; so thank you to them.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

⊱ Your race is mixed. you have ichor in your system and mortal blood. However, your mother's genes are more dominant than your father (your lifespan is comparable to a human lifespan).

⊱ You are an adventurer, alongside your fiancée. You both are ranked silver, though I personally much rather be a housewife for this goddamn handsome man!

⊱ You have the powers of the Greek mythology figures (gods, goddesses, and legends) but, this does not mean you are powerful.

⊱ You are not immortal and blessing yourself with any gift will physically drain you.

⊱ You are only given three chances to bless yourself with their powers, before you need to replenish.

⊱ Your mother is Mama Seamster, while your father remains unknown; a tale your mother dares not speak about.

⊱ Your outfit will be not be mentioned (not anymore) as people may prevent pants over dresses. However, you will still have a cloak.

══════⊹⊱≼≽⊰⊹══════

[1]  ichor is a term used in Greek mythology, which means the ethereal fluid that is the blood of the gods and/or immortals.