Last Published: Aug 04, 2020
Edited: Nov 10, 2020
Words: 714
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

It was like any other day.

Against the deep evergreens with birds chirping and singing to the world. Dawn just brushed by; the streams throughout the tall, lustily mountains encased a bright, sparkling light to reflect off the water. Slowly, the sun began to peek its head more and moreover the horizon; shining in the windows of the residence of ክሠዐቿነ-

The glowing light lingering onto the window, slowly creeping its way upon the queen-size bed of two lovers. Draping its attention to a particular section of the area, Guardian awoke from the extra warmth and shuffled around.

Her petite frame latched onto another body beside her, muscular but littered with numerous scars from past battles. The feeling of soft hands grip and wrap themselves around the said men built arms woke him up. Fluttering his eyes slowly to open, he shifted his eyes downward and gave the tiniest smile at the sight of the beautiful angel before him.

The small snores escape the shorter person as her shiny [HC] hair fell before her round-shaped face, hiding her plump [LC], adorable nose, and rosy cheeks. Turning to lay on his side, he silently studied her face as she moved her body towards him for more warmth. In a state of shock and worrisome, she had woken up. He lifted his hand away from her and stiffened up.

Inspecting her to make sure she was still asleep, the built man hesitantly wrapped his arm around her waist and lightly kissed her forehead.

"My beautiful, strong, fiancée..." he wanted to tell her how he felt, express his honest feelings, but he couldn't. He did not know how to.

He could not always understand how socializing works throughout his life nor notice a large number of affections he gets from those around him. Maybe, it's because he does not care about the women that swooned for him. Perhaps, he doesn't notice the large number of men who growl at the attention he gets. Maybe, it's because without realizing it himself, he is completely and utterly devoted to her.

The man pressing her closer to him as he tenderly kissed her forehead once in a while and inhaled her sweet smell was Goblin Slayer. Goblin Slayer's pale figured glistened a little from the peek of sunlight through the curtain. The shine glared into Guardian's closed eyes, making her slumber crumble and expand her eyes to the dark of her eyelids. Scrunching her nose up, Slayer stifled out a small chuckle at the adorable sight and tilted her head up to place her wide, innocent, [EC] eyes on him.

"Mornin'," his husky voice whispered against her lips; she could feel his hot breath dance against them, intaking a sharp gasp of surprise.

Relaxing her body, she gave out a light giggle and shifted her head to nuzzle against the nape of his neck.

"Good morning, darling~" singing against his neck, she continues to let out small giggles and kick her legs in the covers, holding tighter to his body.

Glancing at her body, he could see litters of clothing laid out on the floor before scanning her figure with a smirk. The thin sheets showed her delicious curves as the roundness of her chest pushed up against his own. [N] body on display, moving around, had gotten him the urge to flip her over, having his way with her.

A sharp gasp left her mouth before it was silent with Slayer's chapped lips. Moans and whimpers escaped the said female's mouth as he snuck his tongue into her cavern and tasted every nook and cranny. Sliding his hand down towards her plush legs, he gripped one of her thighs and raised it.

Gasping at the feeling of his hands, he rose her leg. Wrapping her arms around his back, her nails on his back lightly grazed upwards, resulting in a grunt of pleasure to emit out of him.

"Goblin! Uncle has breakfast re-" Cowgirl burst through the door only to have her once cheerful expression flatten at sight before her. Her heartbreaking more, but happy he found the one he loved, made her tightly close her eyes and hold an awkward grin.

"Ah. Maybe, I'll come back later..." with an embarrassing squeak from Guardian's lips, the door was closed, and the two prepared for the day ahead of them.