ⅠⅠ; ⅠⅠⅠ

Last Published: Oct 19, 2020
Edited: Nov 10, 2020
Words: 2379
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━

The weight of the Wizard began to hold the girl down. Trying to find a way out of the cave, she only began to lead herself deeper inside.

Unable to handle the pressure, she tripped onto a rock and yelped, her body making contact with the bumpy stone ground.

"Forgive me! Are you all right?" She quickly got up to examine the Wizard.

Their eyes only shrunk. Any effort to talk was a gurgle of blood that pooled out from the Wizard's mouth.

"Wh-Why..." She was perplexed.

'Why hadn't her spell work. Did she do something wrong? Was that the wrong spell? No. She'd never get it wrong! So, what was it!?"

Impaled with her views, the priestess wasn't able to notice something shimmer behind her. Coming from the direction they just came from, the shine soon disappeared, whirling towards her.

The object striking her in the shoulder had made her fall from the pain, her hat flying off her head.

The object was an arrow, the pain unbearable as she struggled to get up to protect the Wizard.

But, she was persistent. She lifted her body onto the Wizard and tried her best to shield her.

The tears she hoped had stopped began to resurface. Striving to get closer to her friend, one of the goblins grew restless of her trial and kicked her aside.

The other goblin letting out a nasty giggle began to rip the clothes of the Wizard before getting help from his friend. The two now letting out cackles together here and there. Getting up slowly, the priestess trembled. Her eyes widened as she gripped her staff.

"O... merciful... Earth Mother..." She tried to finish her sentence, yet she couldn't. Never upon her days at the temple has she felt so many disturbances. Overwhelmed, she had started to urinate on herself.

Stop in their tracks, the goblins raised their long-pointed noses into the air. The nasty sniffles of clogged noses were loud, their noses catching the scent of the blue-eyed female. Looking down, they noticed the yellowish puddle and raised to grin with laughter at her pitiful state.

Abruptly, booming footsteps and the sound of the clicking of heels echoed around the dark tunnel. The yellowish-orange light of a torch expands onto the enemies and porcelains. Ignoring the goblins, her eyes reflected off the fire and brought her attention to the new frames.

Hidden to the monsters, they proceeded to make fun of the girl. Getting closer, the sounds of their footsteps started to grow louder, hindering all noises. When everyone's focus was on the pair, the green creatures yelped and gasped at the sight.

Mouth's drooling at the sight of the women made the walking protection grip the handle of his sword tighter. He wore leather armour with metal plates from head to toe, chain mail underneath, fur was around the suit's neck. He had the set paired with a helmet with broken horns on each side, and a torn-up sash held securely on the top. Beside him was a curve woman. She had [HL] smooth [HC] hair that framed her delicate face. Her lips mellowed out into a smile, but her eyes showing excellent capability. She was in a long silky dress, pale [FC], snugging around her breast and tightening around her waist. The dress had slits on both sides, helping it flow. Her body swallowed by a cape held up by the collar of her dress. Her head accessorized with a forehead crown as [G/S/T] leaves wrapped, the sleeves attached to the forearm, draped over to the floor. The jewellery on the sleeves hand-carved details, with a belt lazily looped onto her hips, her heels simple.