✰ | three ;

"Let me know if this hurts," I pull the bandage tight around his forearm and he glares at me. Whoever said that eyes were the windows to the soul was right. Ghost's pitch black soul was staring right back at me, with an even meaner message. "I'm not used to patching people up."

"I can tell." He retorts. I tie the bandage and secure it, picking through the first aid kit.

After clearing the dead bodies, the final car was revealed to be like a resting area. There was a small bed against the side of the compartment, a table, chairs, and a makeshift pantry with supplies inside. We ate and took turns taking watch.

"Simon Riley." I flip the dog tag on his neck, the chain pulling against his balaclava. He sits silently, reading some documents left behind. "Scared of being buried without a name?"

"Do you have one?" I shake my head.

"Used to. Gave it away." I lean back, resting on the bed. I tuck my hands behind my head, sighing.

"To who?"

"One of my boy toys. I happen to have a lot; if you can't tell." I joke, a smile rising to my face. To see him again... I would rather not.

That would mean that one of us got ourselves in a shit position.

Ghost doesn't look convinced. "He saved my life. A medic." He nods, but I reach for him. I grip his arm and pull him toward the bed. He ends up with his back down on the mattress and be staring at him from above. "He was cute, too."

I line my finger against the edge of his mask. Ghost lets me, staring at me with narrowed eyes. "His hands shook when he pulled the trigger. He killed someone to save me." Ironic.

"Canary." I blink at the man underneath me.

"What?"

"Your knee." His voice sounds strained. I realize that I had my knee against his groin, parting his legs and holding him in place. There's a bulge above it, absolutely impossible to ignore. My jaw drops.

"Are you seriously hard right now?"

"Shut it." He growled, moving to push me away, but I grind my knee against him. He whimpers.

Ghost fucking whimpers. It's sickly sweet and rough, his arms falling limp to his sides. Who knew he could make a noise that cute? It's the prettiest sound I've heard all week and I wasn't going to let him live this down anytime soon. In fact... I wanted to hear more.

"Are you that horny?" I say, incredulous. I'm surprised to say the least, but intrigued. Ghost looks like he wants to bite me, but I grin at him. "You pent up, baby boy?"

"W-What are you—" I move my hands to his belt, undoing it quickly. "Stop grinding your—" Ghost grabs my wrist, placing a hand on my thigh. He lets out a heavy breath. "You don't know what you're doing."

"I do. I'm open to helping you out Ghost, you can't really focus when you're so... distracted." I brush his hand off and he lets me go. "Besides, what's the worst that can happen, Lieutenant? I accidentally cut your dick off?"

"Stop bloody talking." He undoes his pants himself, his boner against his boxers evident. He's massive. I raise my eyebrows.

"No wonder your ego is so big." He shakes his head at me, and I palm his erection. He curses under his breath and I feel him twitch him my hand. "How bad do you want it, baby? Hm?" Ghost clenched his jaw.

"You said you were h-helping me," He growled, a shake in his voice. Since when did he sound so cute? I coo, drawing my ungloved thumb against the impression. He whines, turning his head to the side.