|15| 'Id drink and drive a plane if it means I get to see you'

"So it's four?-

"Nah, see we're looking for x" My twin shows me

I toss my pencil aside, "I give up"

I've just never really been a math person, it's not for me. I mean I would be ok with it if it weren't for the letters, algebra may as well be a riddle at this point. Santi likes math, I'm more of an English kind of girl. Home economics too.

"Here I'll just do it for you"

I sigh, "Thanks"

"Let's just hope Miss Mathews doesn't realise that it's me-

A knock sounds throughout my door before it's opened by Enzo and Matty, I look away from my desk with a frown "Ew. Leave"

Enzo snorts "We're here for Santi, relax barbie"

"What"

"Carmens doors locked" Matty tells him

I lean back in my seat, "It's called privacy"

"She's acting sus and someone's in there" Enzo says whilst playing with a screwdriver in one hand

"Lock breaking? I'm in" Santi gets up right away and I scoff

"You guys are disgusting, she could be-

Enzo interrupts me "She's not, trust me if she was the whole house would know"

He's not wrong

The three of them leave and I roll my eyes as I go back to my homework. Carmens sneaky but I'm not as stupid as my brothers, I literally saw and heard her bring Carter in last night. Me personally I don't know if I'm rooting for team Carmer, but I trust that my sister knows what she's doing.

-
"How could you guys not know that it was him" I snort

Santi points his knife at me as I lean on the wall, "You didn't either"

"We share a wall dumbass and the sliders by her door were a pretty dead giveaway. So congratulations Sherlock, you three picked a lock for no reason. Feeling proud?" I question with amusement

"Yes I do, I can finally stop hating him now" Enzo says before heading downstairs

"Don't be shading us cause we figured it out before you" Santi follows him and I roll my eyes

"I've got it!" Matty runs past me with his soccer ball in hand and I frown

That was until Carmens door opened wider and I came face to face with Carter himself. He does that awkward face, "Adri"

"Try not to fuck up this time will you"

That's all I could say to him because obviously things are back to normal between him and my sister.

When I was done with my homework I realised that I was quite hungry and in need of a snack, I was supposed to be meeting Hayley later but I can't be bothered at all. I'm really starting to become a homebody.

"Come on pick up", Carmen mutters as I come down the stairs

"What's wrong?"

She turns around and that's when I get a view of her neck, it's been vandalised. I'm not even joking, her and Carter need to learn some self control because this hickey situation is crazy. I scoff, "Dude your neck"

She swats my hand away as she ends the call, "Lola's not answering her phone. Do you know where she is?"

I shrug, "She probably went out with a friend"