|21| Words from Carmen

"This was nice"

I bite my bottom lip with a smile as we stare at each other, "Aside from the many interruptions from your sister. Yeah, it was"

He tucks a hair behind my ear, "Yeah she's annoying as fuck"

I scrunch my face

"You can admit it"

"I think she's just protective"

"Well there's that too"

We had dropped Rory back to her group home after picking her up and her social worker was mad of course, but she played the mother card so she basically got away with it.

"What", I say suddenly feeling shy

It's just something about the way he's looking at me

"You're really beautiful"

"Thank you"

He holds my face before kissing me once again and I close my eyes as my tongue enters his mouth, however I didn't let it get too passionate because we were parked right in front of my house.

"I gotta go-

"Uh uh wait", He holds my chin and I raise my eyebrows

"What is it"

"Say something to me in Spanish"

"Travis really?"

"Yes"

Realising that he won't let go of my face until I do, I give in and roll my eyes playfully. "Me gusta pasar tiempo contigo"

"What does that mean"

"I like spending time with you", I say softly

"Aww you like spending time with me-

I pull away, "Ew you make things so weird"

He laughs, "I'm just playing. How do I say me too"

"Yo también"

Travis kisses me again, "Yo también"

"Eyy that was pretty good" I say impressed

"I'm good at everything that I do"

I snort, "Sure"

I then open the door, "See you later"

"Text me"

"Uhuh"

He waited for me to get inside the house before driving off. I was kinda smiling for a little too long, even as I was taking off my sneakers.

"You lied"

I drop my smile as I zip up my hoodie, "About?"

Santi follows me all the way to the stairs, "I just watched you come out of a guys car"

"Ok so I lied. So what?"

He folds his arms, "You never lie to me"

"Come on Santi it was a little lie, I honestly didn't think you'd care"

"Who is he?"

"Doesn't matter"

"Cool I see how it is", He goes into his room and I roll my eyes before knocking on Carmen's door and opening it

There was someone lying in her bed using their phone, Carter's basically here all the time so it was no surprise to me that it was him. My sister looks back from her dresser as she takes off her earrings, "Hey how was the date with Travis?"