|23| Love

So Travis and I were upstairs for a while, we showered together which only resorted in another round and then he gave me his clothes to wear. I bought my own pyjamas but I had a feeling I'd end up in his shirt and sweats tonight, both of which are baggy on me. It was funny though cause he saw me washing my hair and then wanted to wash his too, he's too tall for me so I had to get him to go down a little. He didn't mind at all.

Freya made us a really nice steak with mashed potatoes and green beans for dinner, I'm not really a fan of green beans (which he told her) but hers tasted really good so I didn't mind. She even stayed and spoke to me a little more, bless her she's so sweet.

And she even told me that if I ever wanted a piercing I should come to her and get it for free, I'll be taking that offer. I've been wanting back dermals.

"Your bed is so cozy", I murmur

"Looks like it loves you"

We were currently cuddling under blankets and comforters, one thing about me is that no matter the weather I'll always add on an extra layer of some sort before bed.

I smile a little against his chest, "Do you wanna go pro?"

"What with basketball?"

"Well duh"

"I've considered it. I'd rather own a chain of clubs though so I can make as many drinks as I want"

I giggle, "That's now how it works silly"

I just know he's grinning

"I'd make it work"

"I like that idea. I mean considering I could just pop up and get a free cocktail"

"Of course. As long as I get my free desserts from your company, obviously"

He truly believes I'm gonna end up owning a baking company, I see it but I also see myself as a nail tech. Hard choice.

I yawn, "For you. Anything"

He kisses my head before switching off the light and slowly but surely, I fall asleep.

~*~
I was in the greatest mood when I got home

"Hey", I kiss my littlest brother on the head and he frowns

"You're very cheery", Matty replies with a spoon in his mouth

"Indeed I am", I then head upstairs to Santiago's room

He's in there chilling with Carmen

"Ayy shes back", Our sister says amused

"Miss me?"

"Nah", They both reply

I collapse back onto Santi's bed besides our sister, "So how was it" She asks excitedly

"Shes been dying to know all morning", Our brother says without looking back from the tv

He's on his PS5 currently so we don't have his full attention, "It was great"

"I know that tone of great. You totally fucked didn't you"

"Ew do I need to hear this?"

"Get out then"

"It's my room...."

"Yes, we did" I reply to our sister with a little smile

"Did you orgasm?" She mouths

"Fuck yeah"

Carmen high fives me, "That's what I'm talking about"

"And Freya and Mike are really nice too, they're so young"