EX OR LOVER??❣️

PERVERSELY :-

?? - LILY IS THAT YOU?

LILY P.O.V.

When I look behind I see him. My first love, my first boyfriend and my first kiss. Sam.

(Credits to sidhart nigam #sidneet hehe)

Name - Sam jones

Age - 23 years old ( some year older than lily)
Family- Mom and dad
Nationality- British
Occupation- Current c.e.o. of gucci (just imagine ) and actor
Relationship status- engaged and has a ex who he still love
Soulmate - Emily Walker

After seeing him all the time spent together comes in front of her eyes like a flash

They both are so in love with each other that people think that they are going to be soulmates (bcoz their relationship is public and their fans love to see them together) but...

all their hopes, dreams and future plans got crushed when they got to know that they are not each other's soulmates they both are heart broken but they get more hurt when they see that Sam's soulmate is Emily Walker aka Lily's enemy..

who was jealous of sam and Lily's relationship and try so many things to break them. But when she knew that she was Sam's soulmate she never left a chance to break lily's heart again and again...

And insult her everytime when sam is not around. Bcoz she knows that sam is still in love with lily. Lily and sam are still in contact with each other like friends.

Sam- Hey lily how are you? *sad tone*

Lily- I'm fine. How are you and Emily? *hiding her tears*