PROPOSAL 💍

AN POV

AN POV...

It's been 6 months since the kidnapping incident happened

It's been 6 months since the kidnapping incident happened.. Every one all around the world was mess but soon it's gets calm when the Culprits gets their punishment..

These 6 months were like a roller coaster for bts and lily.. Everyday a new twist comes with new emotions and feeling but they hold each other's hands and fight together..

Now tae and lily both are fine and everything went back to there regular life.. Hybe decided to give lily a new manager which is one of bts old manager so there will be no problem..

Today lily is on holiday and spending her time in house alone.. Why alone!?. Well from last week bts is behaving weirdly around her.. Like whenever she goes to them they makes some excuse and left the room as soon as possible...

Even some were behaving coldly towards her and just giving her nods or short reply's.. This surely hurt lily alot but she let it go saying maybe they were stress because of work..

Lily is sitting in living room using her phone when she heard the front door opened and she saw bts coming inside the house with a girl laughing together.. This made her a little insecure but she shrugged it and stands up while smiling happily..

Lily- You guys back!??.

Jin- *cold* can't you see!??.

Lily- *hurts* s-sorry..

?? - aishhh jin.. She just asked casually.. Don't be like this... *looks at lily* hi lily.. I'm Sujin Jin's best friend.. *holds jin's arm tightly*

Lily- *looks at her arm* hi sujin.. Welcome to our house..

Jk- sujin noona *whine* Let's sit and talk.. You know I misses you soo much *pout*

Sujin- *ruffle his hairs* aigoo my bunny.. I missed u too..

Tae- Liar noona.. If you missed us then why didn't you comes to meet us soon.!?..