A DAY WITH RM 🐨

An pov

An pov..

The next day brings lots of hope and excitement in rm's mind

The next day brings lots of hope and excitement in rm's mind.. Because tuesday means it's his day to spend whole day with his baby mate..

But it was not easy for him to reach near lily.. Because for that he has to go inside the sleeping panther's den I mean suga's room who is sleeping Soundlesly holding his little kitten..

Now rm is standing in front of suga's room door scaredly because he don't want to die soon but for his date he has too.. He took a deep breath and softly knock on the door waiting anything happened from inside but it was no use..

He again knock but this he heard some sounds from inside.. Soon the door of his room opened and he saw a sleepy lily looking at him with her cute sleepy eyes.. Which made him coo softly..

Rm- *softly* good afternoon lily~~

Lily- *confused* afternoon!??

Rm- *nods* yes because it's already 1:00 pm..

Lily- *shocked* oh no.. I'm so stupid.. How can I forget that i have a date with you.. I'm so sorry namjoon.. Really really very sorry..

Rm- *worried* hey hey hey... Calm down lily.. I understand.. It's happened because you both come home late.. I don't mind.. And also if u get up early still we have to wait because I have some meeting to attend in the morning and u got bored..

Lily- *guilty* but still..

Rm- ok ok now stop feeling guilty.. Go and get ready.. Then we will ate lunch that was made by jin hyung and then we will go to our date.. Ok??

Lily- *nods* ok..

Rm and lily both left from there and goes towards their rooms to get ready.. Lily took a bath and goes inside her closet.. She heard somewhere that rm loves it when girls wore white shirt, blue denims with red converse..