HEALED 🤕

JIN POV

JIN POV..

(Imagine there is two beds

(Imagine there is two beds. Thank you)

It's been two weeks since the kidnapping incident happened... I still remember the day when we found tae and lily laying unconsciously in the forest..

Tae was holding lily tightly in his arms... Even his arms were filled with little cuts and dry blood.. And lily's head was covered with dry blood and cuts on her arms and cheeks..

After finding them we went straight to the hospital and doctors started treating them.. After treatment we asked the dr.'s to take them back to Korea.. Which they approved but after one week..

After one more week in la.. We come back to Korea and again admit them to the hospital..

Jk- hyung.. When they both are going to wake up!??. *sad voice*

Suga- soon..

Jm- when this soon will be finished *cracked voice*

Rm- *hugs jm* don't know jimin... But we have to be strong for them..

Jin- *nods* rm is right guys.. We have to be strong..

Everyone nodded and then we again started looking at our unconscious mates.. It's good that dr's accept our request and put them together in one room..

Soon my eyes landed on tae and saw his eyes moving a little.. Which made me happy and runs towards him.. Everyone gather around his bed and sign in relief and shed some happy tears when tae opened his eyes fully and look at us...

Before one of us could say anything we saw Dr. And nurses comes inside the room and send us out so they can check on him..

After 20 min Dr. And nurses comes out which made us stand up from our seats and asked questions to Dr. About tae's health..