THE TRUTH 🤞

AN POV

AN POV...

Sana- *takes a deep breath* so i always wanted to become an idol but my parents never support me on this and i also give many auditions also but no one selected me

Sana- *takes a deep breath* so i always wanted to become an idol but my parents never support me on this and i also give many auditions also but no one selected me.. My parents never want it and my rejection was giving them opportunity to send me out of their lifes..

They send me London for my future studies.. There I meet you *looks at lily* and become your friend.. When you told me about your dream I thought maybe I can't became an idol but I will help you to achieve your goal..

I promise myself that I will always be with you.. In ur every up and down.. But when you started gaining fame and fans people around us started forgetting me.. My parents always taunt me and compares me with you.. My friends they were only with me because they wants to meet you..

When you started dating Sam I was hurted because he was my first crush.. I was very angry so that's why I told you that what if he isn't your soulmate then.. I try to break your both relationship but never got succeed..

But when I got the news that he is Emily's soulmate and not yours I was very happy.. I use this think and made you believe that I was always right.. And from then you started following my orders and I can feel the power that I had on you..

And becoming your manager was like icing on the cake.. When we come here in seoul i was excited to meet Bts as I was so obsessed with them that I was ready to leave me soulmate just to them..

But again God took my happiness and made them your soulmate.. I was blind in anger and jealousy that I don't even know when I shake hands with Emily and agree to help her to stole your upcoming songs and in return she will help me to make Bts mine..

I agree and give her every little detail about you guys relationship.. She told me to click pictures of you guys on dates and send to media and told them to publish it that it's looks like that they are cheating on each other..

In middle of your dates I meet Sehun *looks at the male who was sitting beside her* my soulmate.. He was worker in art museum where you and rm gone for a date.. But that time I wants revenge from you so I rejected him..