A DAY WITH SUGA 🐱

AN POV

AN POV...

Finally the week of date started from monday

Finally the week of date started from monday.. And as today is monday so.. Lily's is going to spend whole day with our little meow meow 😽😽....

Now lily is getting ready for her brunch date with suga.. She is wearing white top and black pants.. She wore a black shirt on top of her top matching with black and white sneakers... Then she wore her black bucket hat, put some light makeup on with her signature vanilla perfume and took her dior purse and left her room..

After getting ready she goes down and saw that bts ex suga is sitting on the living room doing there own things.. Lily stood in front of them.. They all look at her and smile towards her giving her compliment's making her blush like tomato..

Lily- aishh.. Guys stop now.. I'm just wearing simple clothes nothing else..

Jk- but you look good in every dress noona..

Bts ex suga - *nods* true..

Lily- ok ok leave it and tell me where is yoongi??..

?? - here...

They all look back and saw suga coming down wearing all black with a black bucket hat.. Lily and suga look at each other shocked..

Jhope- OoooOooo... Matching outfits~~

Jin- *teasingly* I didn't know that suga is so romantic~~

Rm- me neither hyung~~ *smirk*

Jm- love can change anyone hyung~~

Tae- true jimin-ah~~

Suga- *lightly blushing* i-its not like t-that... It's was j-just a c-oincidence..

Jk- *rolling his eyes* nae nae like we believe you..

They were teasing them making lily more and more blush.. Then jin stood up and came near lily and said teasingly..