A DAY WITH HOBI 🐿

AN POV

AN POV.

Every morning a new page starts in your story

Every morning a new page starts in your story.. Make it a great one today.. And that's what lily wants to do... She is very excited to spend her day with hobi...

She is feeling excited and got dressed in a soft pastel T-shirt and blue wide pants. .. She put her hair in a ponytail and wore a basketball cape.. She puts on some little makeup and her signature perfume..

She heard a knock on her room's door.. She opened the door and saw hobi standing in front of her wearing pastel T-shirt and pants with a beret hat..

He smiles widely at her which also makes her smile happily and excited.. He held her hand softly and took her downstairs with him.. As usual they ate their breakfast and went outside..

Hobi is taking her to a special place which is near his heart.. Even though that place is public but still decided to take a risk and go there.. Soon they reached their destination and came out of the car.. Lily looked around in confusion and said..

Lily- *looks around* where are we!??

Hobi- *smiles widely* let's go and do hiking..

Lily- *confused* hiking??

Hobi- *nods* well I wanna show u a place which is near my heart but for that we have to do some hiking... If u don't want to we can go somewhere else..

Lily- *chuckle* aishh.. Hobi... I love hiking.. Now let's go I'm very excited to see the place you want to show me..

Lily holds his hand and adjusts her mask and starts climbing the mountains.. They both talked, laughed and shared stories with each other..

Soon lily heard a noise which made her and hobi stop in middle... She focused on the sound and looks at hobi wide eyes.. Hobi understood and nods happily which made her more excited that she started running towards the sound followed by a happy sunshine...