LEAVING FOR MILITARY SERVICE 👋👋

. I don't have the heart to send them to military one by one... So I'm sending them together.. 😁😁...

AN POV

AN POV...

Lily is working in her studio and bts are having a meeting with pdnim

Lily is working in her studio and bts are having a meeting with pdnim.. While working her eyes landed on her beautiful engagement ring which made a smile on her face..

She looks at her ring and started thinking about bts confession that happened two months ago.. She kissed her ring and again started working..

After working she took a break and looks at the time and notice that it's nearly lunch time.. So she decided to go out and brings lunch for everyone..

She wore her mask and started walking out but then she decided to check on boys first that if they are finished with their meeting or not??..

So she made her way towards the meeting room.. She reached near the door and before she could knocked on the door.. She heard something which made her froze on her spot..

She felt that someone stabbing her heart.. Her tears started coming out of her eyes.. She moves back and started running out of the building...

After running some meter away from the building.. She reached near a alley way and stand near the wall.. She was wearing a mask so no one can know who she is..

Her tears was coming out like a river and she didn't wipes them away.. Soon the clouds became dark and rain started pouring heavily but this also didn't made her go back..

She just stood there remembering the talks that she heard..

Pdnim- Don't forget that you guys have to go to military service..

Jin- but pdnim.. We just propose lily for marriage and u want us to go..

Pdnim- I know this.. But I can't do anything.. We already postponed your service one time and that was the last.. Now you have to go..