𝐇𝐄𝐀𝐑𝐓𝐋𝐄𝐒𝐒

INTRO

"tryna find the one that can fix me"— HEARTLESS by the weeknd

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

"tryna find the one that can fix me"
— HEARTLESS by the weeknd

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

— Dayana Adriana Armani has been living her dream for exactly 3 years, since she was fifteen. She was a Formula 1 tv presenter for Track TV, the official Formula 1 channel. She was actually still surprised of the fact that this was her job, during highschool, most of her teachers preferred to see her in a law firm, due to her second choice to become a lawyer. Despite all that, and thanks to her stubbornness, she decided to follow her heart and chose the path that felt right.

She grew up in a small city located in France, 30 minutes away from Switzerland. Living in this town wasn't much of a burden due to it's size, except maybe for the fact that everyone knew everyone so rumors were easily spread to everyone, but besides this, the landscape was magnificent.

Dayana got very bored of living there, she was someone who always was energetic and wanted to see action and things happening everywhere. One day, out of boredom, she decided to create a Tik Tok account about her passion for motorsport. Her content was very messy at first, she was posting random stuff at random times but she was finding it fun.

After a few months of being on the app, she started a little weekly series called "F1 News Round Up", where every sunday, she was doing a recap about the things that happened in the formula 1 world during the week. Due to the fact that she was fluent in english, she thought that speaking Shakespeare's language could make her reach more people and gain more visibility. One day, a journalist that was working for Track Tv spot her and immediately fell in love with the fifteen's years old dedication and passion for the sport. He reached out to her and asked her if she was interested to become a presenter once she'll be 18 and she said yes without a doubt, and here we are.

— It was a official, Dayana Adriana Armani was going to host the Spanish Grand Prix at the Circuit de Barcelona-Catalunya, but didn't she know that going to this city would make her fall in love for the first time?

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

"a slow motion, love potion"
— MIDNIGHT RAIN by taylor swift

— nessa's notehey bffs so here's the "prologue" of this story!i am genuinely writing this out of boredom so i still don't know the complete whole plot of the book (rip)

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

— nessa's note
hey bffs so here's the "prologue" of this story!
i am genuinely writing this out of boredom so i still don't know the complete whole plot of the book (rip)

ps — the layout of this chapter was inspired by our queen wheelerslut (go check her gavi story or get chased by thanos)