episode 006

CHAPTER 6
˗ˏˋ ⋆ "y o u r  l o v e  i s  m y  d r u g" ⋆ 'ˎ˗

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

— Dayana was currently sitting at the bar, alone. She probably was at her fifth shot, or maybe sixth, she didn't even count. The alcohol still haven't kicked in yet, the brown haired girl wanted to get drunk to stop overthinking and get a bit of silence in her head.

The waiter from earlier was the one who kept serving her the drinks she was ordering. The blond haired man was always looking at her, and Dayana started to get suspicious.

She suddenly felt a hand on her shoulder, it was too big for it to be a woman's, it couldn't be Talia or even Angela, so it was definitely a man.

"Hey, are you okay?" A male voice asked, she exactly knew who it was. She could recognize his voice amongst a thousand voices. 

She looked up and saw Pablo, her mood immediately lit up.

"I'm so sorry if you were trying to spend time with yourself, i just got worried because i didn't saw you come back and-" The brown haired boy said, worried but he then got cut off.

"Heyyy it's okay don't worry, here take a seat" A half drunk Dayana tapped the stool that was next to hers. In fact she was happy that he was there. The thing is that she didn't forget about him, but the 18 years old was so focused on stopping her overthinking thoughts that she couldn't think of anything else.

While he took the seat next to her, she straightened her posture, and turned her head and attention to him. It was quiet between the both of them, while she was drinking from her glass, Pablo was thinking about something but then decided to break the silence.

"So earlier you talked about talking to a woman that worked at Mercedes, are you working there or?"
The brown haired boy asked, genuinely interested.

"Oh no no no, i work in Formula 1, i'm a tv presenter and journalist" she replied, smiling a little.

"Oh that's why i knew that i recognized you from somewhere! Whenever Pedri would turn on the TV to watch a race, you would appear on it and he would talk about you for hours" He said, and she chuckled at his excitement, thinking that it was very sweet from him.

She was actually blushing — not because she had a crush or whatever, because she didn't —, but she just found it very cute that someone — a guy — was interested in her job. Whenever she would talk about working in either automobile or sports, most of the people thought that she was a football journalist, or just an engineer working for a big car brand, which kind of annoyed her because they're weren't the only jobs that existed in those domains.

But Pablo was different, he genuinely interested, and wanted to know more about it. The 18 years old kept asking questions to Dayana, how her work was like, if she was having fun, and more.

"Well if you want this weekend you can come at the Grand Prix, i'd be glad to show you around" Dayana said, smiling while looking at her lap, out of shyness.

"Wait really? That's really nice thank you" Pablo replied, smiling too but he was looking at her.

The both of them looked like middle schoolers, but who cares, the both of them didn't really experience anything like this before, they were new to it and obviously didn't know how to act.