episode 012

CHAPTER 12
˗ˏˋ ⋆ "i t ' s m y h e a v e n , m y h e l l" ⋆ 'ˎ˗

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

— Today was finally the day of the race, and everyone was quite excited about it. Dayana was a little bit more stressed than usual, but couldn't figure out why.

Her, Pedri and Pablo were currently sat in the kitchen, eating breakfast and chatting. Like always, Pedri was trying to not burn down his house, while Dayana and Pablo were just talking to eachother.

As Pedri put down the pancakes plates on the kitchen island, Dayana and Pablo rushed to get one first while Pedri sat down, sighing out of exasperation.

"You guys are kids" He playfully said.

"Oh shut up grandpa" Dayana replied on the same tone, putting on sugar on her pancake, way too much sugar.

"You know you're gonna end up with diabete with this much sugar, you know that right?" Pablo asked, amused.

"Yes i know but it's not like it could get any worse" Dayana chuckled and the brown haired boy gave her a confused look.

"Well i used to drink a lot of red bull when—nevermind" The 18 years old girl cut herself off, not wanting to keep sharing her story, while Pedri looked down knowing exactly what she was talking about.

Pablo was just confused, 'what did she wanted to say', he thought to himself. He was really curious, but didn't ask her, out of respect. Maybe it es something personal, who knows.

The trio was left in a very awkward silence but Pedri decided to break it by asking Dayana how she was feeling about today.

"Well i'm a little stressed, not gonna lie, but i'm also pretty excited so we'll se how it goes" She answered before taking a sip from her orange juice.

"I'm sure you'll do great" Pablo said turning his head, giving her the sweetest smile.

"Aww thanks Pabs" She replied, blushing, while he was too because of the nickname she gave him.

"Anyways people, i gotta go, i have a Uber that will arrive soon" The brown haired girl said, getting of the kitchen stool and bringing her dishes in the dishwasher.

"We would've loved to come but unfortunately today we have extra training and we can't miss it if we don't want Xavi to put us on the bench for the next game" Pedri said, Pablo agreeing.

"It's okay guys, you'll come see me next time" Dayana winked before heading to her room.

. . .

Today, the brown haired girl opted for a full black look which means, a long black dress, a black Chanel bag and black sunglasses. She did her makeup, packed her bag and went downstairs.

"Bye Pedri bye Pablo i'm out" Dayana said out loud for them to hear while they told her goodbye too.

Once she was gone Pedri said to his friend "I think we should get ready too"

"Yeah you're right" Pablo answered.

. . .

CIRCUIT DE BARCELONA - CATALUNYA
— Dayana arrived at the track, greeting everyone, and even taking photos with some fans that arrived earlier.