episode 001

CHAPTER 1
˗ˏˋ ⋆ " b u t  e v e r  s i n c e  i  m e t  y o u" ⋆ 'ˎ˗

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

MONTE-CARLO, MONACO
— Dayana's appartement was an absolute mess, there was clothes everywhere. With the help of her bestfriend — Bella, she was packing her suitcase to got to Barcelona because she was going to host the Formula 1 Spanish Grand Prix.

She met Bella during 6th grade, at the swimming club — when she was still a swimmer. After one lesson together, they both became inseparable and kept their friendship til this day. Bella was kind of the opposite of Dayana, but that didn't stop them of being best friends.

The pair was trying to organize Dayana's suitcase — that was weighing the double of her weight —, but they weren't succeeding at it.

"Bels, where's mini mic?" Dayana asked slightly panicking.

"What do you mean 'mini mic'?" Bella answered, clearly not knowing what her best friend was talking about.

After a short moment of silence, Dayana opened her mouth and said "You know the thing you call a dead pou"

Bella looked at her with big eyes and went "OH yes the dead pou" she went to look for it — exactly knowing where it is—, and once she found it, the girl handed it to her best friend, "Here it is".

After 2 hours, Dayana and Bella eventually cleaned up the whole apartment, and actually succeeded to pack the suitcase. They were now in the car on their way to the airport.

The ride was a little bit long, since Monaco doesn't have any airport, they have to go in France to be able to take the plane, but that didn't bother Dayana, she saw this as a positive thing because she wanted to enjoy her last moments with her best friend.

Because after the Grand Prix, the 18 years old will have to stay in Barcelona for a while, but she didn't know it yet.

. . .

AÉROPORT DE NICE, FRANCE
— Dayana and her best friend finally arrived to their destination, after checking in her baggages and go trough the security checkpoint, the two best friends were enjoying each other's company and patiently waiting for the motorsport journalist to get on board. There was a comfortable silence but then Dayana decided to break it.

"Hey is there anything you want me to bring you back from Spain?" she asked the girl next to her.

Bella thought for a short moment and then answered "yes a hot guy" — she looked serious.

Dayana turned to her and looked at her with raised eyebrows, "Girl be so for real right now"

The brown haired girl clearly shocked said "What's wrong with wanting a hot man miss Armani"

She then calmed down and told Dayana "Okay but seriously it would be so cool if you could bring me those little raspberry juice boxes"

Dayana clearly confused asked her "juice boxes?"

"Yes my step-mom used to bring back those whenever she would go to Madrid, they taste so good" Bella replied and Dayana took mental note of it.

The voice of a lady echoed trough the airport, she was announcing the next flight that was heading to Barcelona, — Dayana's flight. The brown haired girl sighed and got up, Bella mimicked her actions.

"I'm gonna miss you daya" Bella said while hugging her bestfriend, "aww i'm gonna miss you too Bels" Dayana replied, clearly starting to get emotional. They got out of their embrace and checked if none of their belongings fell while they got up. Dayana had to go if she didn't want to miss her flight so she hugged one last time Bella, and walked away.

The 18 years old was heading to the departures to get on board when she heard her best friend's voice echo though the entire airport, she then around and looked at her —"remember, no fooling around!", Dayana chuckled to that, surprised that those words would come out of her best friend's mouth — let's just say that Bella is known for her being a total flirt.

Dayana finally got on the plane, for some reasons, she ended up being in business class — not that she was complaining. While waiting for the plane to take off, she was scrolling on social media and consulting her notes for the Grand Prix.

The plane finally took off, while being up in the sky, she was admiring the landscape trough her window, and listening to music. The 18 years old liked to associate a certain song to the vibe she was getting from whatever she would see.

. . .

BARCELONA, SPAIN
— Dayana finally arrived to her destination, as soon as the plane landed she was way too impatient to get out of here. After the whole procedure she went trough before going outside, she finally stepped out of the airport, and felt the spanish sun hit her face.

She called a Uber to make her go to her hotel. The ride was surprisingly short, by the fact that the streets were almost overcrowded. After arriving to her route, she thanked the chauffeur and gave him a tip — it was something she was always did. After entering the building, she was amazed by the way the hallway was decorated, i mean it was a Hilton hotel — one of the perks of working in formula 1 were the sponsors.

While heading to the reception, she noticed people turning their heads to look at her, it was still something she wasn't really used to — the fame. Indeed, her having a certain amount of followers across social medias platforms added to the fact that she was seen on most of the sports channels gave her a little bit of spotlight.

After booking her hotel room, Dayana directly took the elevator to go get some rest. While entering the room, the 18 years old jumped on the bed, feeling exhausted. She finally got up and started to unpack her stuff.

She was preparing herself, tonight she decided to actually get dressed and go to a nice restaurant uptown. For this occasion, she decided to wear Versace heels — if you told her 15 year old self that one day that those would belong to her she would literally call you a liar. Dayana still didn't realize that she, now, could afford expensive things. She grew up in the middle class, her family couldn't afford certain things and could afford others, so this whole world was still very new to her. And she truly didn't expect her job to pay this well.

After some moments, she was waiting outside for her Uber to come pick her — the weather was perfect, not too cold, not too hot — Dayana let her hair down, her blonde balayage was absolutely gorgeous with the light curls at her ends, her makeup was simple but still giving her a feline beauty, she was wearing the Versace heels and a short black silk dress. The Uber finally came, she greeted him and they directly headed to Dayana's destination.

Arriving at the restaurant, she was surprised by how much people were waiting outside, in queue. Her hunger made her want to go somewhere else, but she thought that ordering another Uber and pick another restaurant would just take longer than waiting in line so she stayed.

And it was the best decision she could make.

___________

"acquainted"
THE WEEKND

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

nessa's note
here's the 1st chapter of this book
it's literally so boring but who cares
anyways maybe a pablo appearance in the next chapter??🙏

1261 words