episode 008

CHAPTER 8
˗ˏˋ ⋆ "i s h o u l d u s e m y h e a r t" ⋆ 'ˎ˗

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

Dayana, Pablo, Pedri, Talia and Ferran were currently sitting on the white couch the spanish footballer owned. Pedri and Ferran were trying to find something to watch on the tv while Talia was reading a magazine while Dayana and Pablo were scrolling on their phones.

The couch formed a big L, so the seating plan was Pedri on the border of right long side, Talia just behind, in the corner, Dayana and Pablo on the green eyed girl's opposite side — because yes the two of them were seating next to each other, don't ask why —, and Ferran on an armchair, that was placed on the opposite side of where Pedri was.

Like usual, there was a silence between the two 18 years olds, while the others were chatting, they just sat there, being quiet. They genuinely wanted to talk to each other, but didn't know what to say.

Once in a while, Dayana would take a quick glance at Pablo's screen, and the footballer would do the same.
They didn't do it to invade each other's privacy, but they were just intrigued and curious.

As Dayana and Pablo were in their little corner together, Pedri started to get annoyed, he couldn't find anything to watch in spite of him searching something in every streaming service that ever existed.

"God, why can't we find anything" The spanish footballer complained and sighed, scrolling through Netflix with the black remote.

After hearing Pedri's complain, it only meant one thing to Ferran.

"Fifaaaa" The 22 years old screamed, his scream was so loud that even the neighbors could've heard it.

Indeed, in the Barca friend group with the young ones — which was composed by Pablo, Pedri, Ferran, Ansu Fati, Araujo and sometimes Dembélé and Pablo Torre — there was a rule that says that whenever they didn't find something to watch, they would automatically play Fifa.

"Jeez not again" Talia said, out of exasperation, remembering the last time she was with the boys playing the football game, — let's just save this story for another day, it's for the better good.

"No, this time it won't be me or Pedri playing," Ferran said, "It's gonna be Pablo and Dayana" the brown haired boy continued, smirking. This man was definitely plotting something.

The two brunettes looked up from their screen, "Wait what?" Dayana said, confused. Pablo just looked at his colleague, with raised eye brows, almost confused as the girl next to him.

"You heard me, now get your asses up here, both of you" Ferran replied, patting the two poufs that were infront of the tv.

"And why would we listen to you for, exactly?" Dayana asked, playfully, while crossing her arms and  slightly smirking.

"Winner gets a whole box of Ferrero chocolates" The footballer answered, knowing that Dayana and Pablo would die for those little things.

"Sounds good to me" The brown haired girl replied, getting up, heading to the poufs. Pablo mimicked her actions, also agreeing to the prize.

Once the two brunettes were sat, they both took the controllers, opened the game, and were currently picking up their teams and players.