episode 005

CHAPTER 5
˗ˏˋ ⋆ "m a y b e  y o u 'r e  m y  w e a k n e s s" ⋆ 'ˎ˗

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

— While Dayana was chatting with Angela, Talia made her way to the trio of boys. They were seated in a booth, currently chatting, while sipping their drinks.

"Well hello dear people" Talia said to the 3 footballers.

They greeted her and the green eyed girl went to seat next to Ferran, — are we surprised? absolutely not.
Pablo was a little bit off, he kept looking for someone, and was slightly upset. Everyone else noticed it, but they didn't say anything.

"Hey Talia, where's Dayana?" The brown haired boy asked, worried.

"Oh well she stayed downstairs, she had to do something, probably went talking to someone" Talia said, in contrast to Pablo, she wasn't worried at all.

"Oh okay" He simply said, kind of relieved.

"Is our golden boy missing her?" Pedri said, teasing his best friend.

"Oh shut up man" Pablo playfully pushed him away while laughing, he was a little bit awkward.

"Hola mi amigos" A female voice said, standing infront of the both. Everyone looked up and it was Dayana.

"Oh there she is, we thought you were getting kidnapped" Pedri said while she was sitting next to him.

"You'd be happy if i really was getting kidnapped" Dayana said, joking.

"Who said i would be?" Pedri replied, "It's obvious" Dayana said, and they both laughed.

Now the seating plan was ; Talia and Ferran on the left side of the booth, Pablo in the middle, since the booth was a square with a missing side, and Pedri and Dayana, on the right side.

"By the way, where were you?" Ferran asked, curious.

"Oh chatting with someone downstairs, " Dayana said, she then continued "with Angela" while looking at Talia and Pedri, since both of them knew who she was.

"Uhm... Who's Angela?" Ferran questioned, for the second time, this man's curiosity will get him killed one day.

"Oh a woman working at Mercedes" Talia answered instead of Dayana. Even if she didn't really show it, Talia was very proud of her cousin.

During this whole interaction, Pablo was listening very carefully, trying to get to know Dayana, without actually talking to her, he was not going to lie, he was shy.

The brown haired boy didn't have shyness as one of his personality traits, and didn't have a problem talking to girls, but with Dayana, it was different. He was getting lost in his thoughts when he got cut off by the girl's voice.

"Wait how come y'all already ordered Talia's drink and i got nothing" Dayana said, obviously joking.

"Well if you want you can get my drink, i haven't touched it yet-" Pablo offered his drink but he got cut off, for the second time.

"Oh no no no don't worry, keep your drink, i'll order one" She replied to him, with a genuine smile.

"Because your favorite drink always change everytime we go somewhere" Pedri said.