episode 009

CHAPTER 9
˗ˏˋ ⋆ "b l o o d y  a n g e l ,  y o u ' r e  s o  p u r e" ⋆ 'ˎ˗

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

— "Well he may be my favorite but you're the favorite one in my heart" while Dayana said that, their faces were so close, to the point where they almost felt each other's breath.

While Pablo was maintaining eye contact with the brown haired girl, he was trying to process what she just told him, 'you're the favorite one in my heart' was the only thing his mind kept repeating.

After this short moment of intimacy — if we can call this intimate —, Dayana broke eye contact — before would start to take quick glances at Pablo's lips— , she took the tray and headed to where the others were, leaving a blushing Pablo alone, in the kitchen.

The spanish footballer didn't really understood what was happening to him, and why he was reacting like this — due to him feeling heat creeping up his cheeks.

Girls flirting with him wasn't anything new to Pablo, since he flirted back too. He already dated, and even went trough some long term relationships with some of them, but he just liked them, he wasn't in love.

The 18 year old never really knew what it felt like, what this very special feeling felt like. But this time, it was different, he was feeling things he never felt before.

So was he starting to slowly fall in love?

Pablo caught himself in his deep thinking and immediately snapped back to reality when he remembered that he had to bring the drinks, so he took the two Coca Cola bottles, and made his way to the living room.

The brown haired boy arrived in the middle of a conversation between his friends, which he couldn't figure out what they were talking about. He placed the two bottles on the coffee table, and then sat on the couch, but this time, he wasn't next to Dayana.

The little friend group was eating, and having a good time while telling each other anecdotes from when they were little, when suddenly Talia got an idea.

"Okay people so i was thinking that maybe we should go to the beach since tomorrow i'm going back to Milan and there's no sea there" The green eyed girl proposed.

Everyone agreed thinking that it was a great idea, and that a little swim wouldn't hurt anyone.

Pablo, Pedri and Ferran had two weeks off due to whatever reason. They didn't really know why a two weeks break was given to them and their whole team, but they definitely weren't complaining.

"I'm definitely down for it, but the thing is that i don't have my swimsuit with me and i have to get back to my hotel to get it" Dayana spoke, a little worried for some reasons.

"If you want i can drive you there" Pedri proposed, smiling, he was always willing to help her.

"Oh my God thank you, you're a life saver" Dayana genuinely thanking him.

"It's already 11pm so why don't you guys get ready while i'm accompanying Daya and then we can order something to eat" Pedri said to his three friends, while the brown haired girl went upstairs to get ready.