episode 002

CHAPTER 2
˗ˏˋ ⋆ "o h y o u c a n g e t i t" ⋆ 'ˎ˗

ੈ✩‧₊˚₊· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

— Dayana entered the restaurant, after 30 minutes of wait in line, she finally could enter the establishment. She went to the cash register to book a table, and was currently following a waitress that was guiding her to her seat.

The brown haired girl noticed that there was quite a lot of known people, and especially footballers. While walking trough the small path between the chairs and tables, she heard a collective laugh, out of curiosity, she her head to where the sound came from, and she then saw Robert Lewandowski.

After trying to inspect if he was alone or not, she came to the conclusion that he was actually accompanied by his teammates. She was sure about that because she saw Xavi Hernández and Ousmane Dembélé. Not only that, but also because the collective laugh was just proving it.

She recognized them because one time, she saw Xavi, at a press conference, and met once the french national football team and took a picture with Ousmane. She couldn't figure out the other faces tho, she didn't want people to think that she was staring.

Dayana finally arrived at her table, and made herself comfortable. She then ordered food — a salad with tuna, spaghettis and a tiramisu for dessert — and thanked the waitress before she went back to the kitchen.

The 18 years old decided to look at her surroundings — instead of being on her phone —, it was something she often did, to enjoy the present moment. Even tho there was a lot of noise ; people talking and laughing, the sound of the cutlery against the plates, ect...
She still, somehow, found comfort in it.

While taking a look at the whole room, she made eye contact with a pair of brown eyes. They were the perfect shade of brown, they were dark but still looking so soft at the same time. Dayana snapped back to reality — before dozing off and start to daydream—, what in the world was happening to her.

The waitress finally came back with the food, and it looked delicious. The brown haired girl was enjoying her meal and herself's company. She let a small sigh out of relief, for once, she felt no stress.

After finishing eating, she asked for the addition, she payed and then got up. While walking her way out, she could feel those brown eyes looking at her, but did not give in the temptation to turn around and check if it was actually them.

. . .

— Dayana was currently walking down in the spanish streets that were illuminated by glowing and radiant lights. Like she did earlier, she was taking a look at her surroundings, and was enjoying the present moment.

On her way, she found a pastry shop that was selling macarons — her french side was kicking in. At first she hesitated a bit, but then gave in and entered the shop, a little treat wouldn't hurt anyone — right? She then thought that she would eat them in her hotel room in front of Netflix or something.

She got out of the establishment and was about to walk in a corner of the street when she suddenly bumped into someone. The stranger's lip gloss tube fell — probably because it was in their hand — and Dayana bent down to take it but the other person mimicked her actions.