Chapter 2: Rebirth Or Transmigration?

A female body was lying on the top of piles of animal skins. The room was small, but the way it was decorared and kept clean, showed how much the owner was cared for.

There was a small fire, near the animal skin bed where the female's body was lying, keeping her body warm.

Still, one could see by his naked eyes that how thin that body had become, due to malnourishment. It was clear like day that the owner of the body hadn't eaten for days as her skin had turned eye-catching pale. If not for the light breathing in her system, she couldn't be anymore differentiated from a dead body.

Suddenly, the body moved a little as the tightly closed eyes, showed a sign of eye opening along with the movement of her hand and feet fingers.

And then.... the eyes opened as the female tried to sit up. But since, she was so weak and her body wasn't supplied with enough nutrients, she failed to sit up, instead fell from the bed with a loud thud.

"Urghhhh!" The female growled as she felt pain all over her body.

"How lucky!?" The thin female complimented sarcastically as her eyes scanned around the room.

She clearly remembered that she was hurrying to go to her office to report her work, then... then.... she fell into a M.A.N.H.O.L.E.

So, now where is she?

Fawna scanned around her eyes in the small room, as she tried to sit up. But then, her movements received a pause button.

This... this place... it's just like the one she always dreamt about.

Whenever she would close her eyes, she would find herself in this room and with some strangely familiar yet unfamiliar faces.

And then came a strong headache as few memories came running in her mind like a movie, as she grabbed the sides of her forehead strongly.

_________________

(The story of Fawna in the Beast World)

There was once a little girl, who was so cute and lovely. She was the only girl in her family, so she was always doted and spoiled by her brothers, her fox father, her bear mother and her other mates. Yet, amid the spoilings and love, she grew up to be a good spiritual animal.

When she was finally eight years old, her spiritual animal awakened as she became one of the most beautiful female beasts in the beast world and the most beautiful female fox.

And that wasn't the end. A joined three star mark of three different colours also formed on her inner wrist, indicating that she had got her own fated mates.

In this world, if a female beast gets that mark, not only she gets her fated mates, but also taken as the heir of the Goddess of the Beast World, the mother of fertility and maintainance.

Her parents couldn't be more proud of her, and so they changed her name for Lily to Fawna. The proud fox father also sent his beastmen to find out the other stars holder of her daughters.

So everyone eventually found out the tiger, Edric who was young talent of the tribe and the prince of tigers, was the red star holder of Fawna's three stars, which represented that he would be her guardian and protector.

After a day of finding Edric, beastmen also found out Judo and Ryker, the eagle princes who were the fastest in the young generations of the bird bloodline. Judo was the golden star holder which represented him to be her strong supporter and influencer. And Ryker was the Prussian blue star holder, which represented him to keep her mind calm and in peace.

Since, all of Fawna's partners were talented young ones, the tribe was very happy as the offsprings of the blessed ones would always be strong and unshakable when born.