Chapter 13: BOOOOM

(Heden's POV)
_______________

FAWNA!

This is Fawna's Voice! Yes, it is! It's her voice!

Is she okay!?!

Oh no!

Fawna!

How could I forget her?!??

How is she?!

I lost my father already!

I can't lose her now!

No! My mother and some other beasts are also there! I hope they are safe!

I need to save them before it's too late.

Ughh!

But this pain in my chest, why is it getting so severe with time?!

With no further thoughts, I slowly took careful steps near the cave and there I could hear some unfamiliar voices.

'May these voices belong to the culprits,' I concluded in my mind.

First voice: "These males are really stubborn, aren't they?"

Second voice: "Well, what could we expect from them, Huh? Once we were also like this, aren't we?"

First voice: "That's true, bro. But I didn't get why that b*stard reacted so strongly when we took that female's heart's blood?"

Second voice: "Exactly! I also didn't get it. He himself brought that female here to exchange for his female. And we also agreed to the trade seeing the new female is more suitable for the sacrifice. Then why did he blocked our procedure?!"

First voice: "Do you think it's because she's his daughter?!"

Thash!

First voice: "Ouch! Cadish! Hey! Why did you hit my head? Are you looking for a fight or what?"

Second voice: "Hah! You are becoming a walking talking nutcase as days go by. Did you smell any scent of that dead horse in that female's body other than that lingering scent?! Did you?! I can't believe you used be the best male in our tribe once upon a time! Hah!"

First voice: "Ohhhhh! Whatever! Let's get going! Let's see if that female is dead or not?! If not, she's still of use. As I had smelt her earlier, she's still young and inexperienced with only one male as her mate."

Second Voice: "Really? Then do you think we-"

First Voice: "Shut up! Stop your fantasy there. Let's check on her first before you construct your dreams!"

Second voice: "Oh! Oh! Yeah! Yeah! Let's check on her first. I hope she's not dead yet!"

The voices slowly faded away as I didn't even realize that I was holding my breath for so long, despite the pain in my chest.

And now I knew how and why I was feeling that pain. The fated bond between me and Fawna was making me feel all of this!

Those b*stards not only killed my father but was also torturing my Fawna.

Fawna, oh Fawna, what should I do now?

I'm so hopeless and helpless here.

Oh God, please keep her safe.

Those b*stards said they were taking her heart's blood. But since, I'm still breathing that means she's still alive.

But only God knows how she's holding onto her life!

No, I need to save her along with my other tribesmen.

My father, he might have wanted to save Fawna knowing that she and I were fated mates, and ignoring his life, he tried to save her.

And here I, a male as a failure, standing here and couldn't do anything!

I- I need to do someth-

BOOOOOM!