Chapter 3: Ahhh! Stop You All

There were so many questions that Fawna felt like she was thrown into a whirlpool and her mind was going round and round as she thought in her head, "Thank God, I was all alone in the human world, Or else, if these guys had seen me getting hit after hit, I'm sure they would have turned the world upside down within seconds!"

"Okay, Okay, it's enough now. Don't surround her so tightly or she'll again faint because of lack of breathing for you guys."

After a long series of questions and pleasantries, a deep voice echoed around the room, as the crowd finally left her alone and moved away from her private space.

Ohh! At last! Finally there's someone who can truly tell what she wants at the momemt. Even though, she was glad and felt a comfortable warmth from this excessive care, she still needed a personal space to become comfortable with her surroundings after her return to her original body which is very weak at the moment.

'Who is this great per.. (ahem) beast?'

Fawna looked at the source of the voice with admiration and respect, but soon her eyes turned red.

It's really been a long time for her. Even though she had the memories of both the worlds, she didn't remember everyone's voices. She only remembered the faces and events.

But now, looking at her father, the fox beast, Arlezo, she couldn't bear the grievance anymore in her heart.

In her previous life in the beast world, this was the father who had doted on her the most. No matter what she wanted, he would do his best to bring it to her. When they still had the status in the tribe, he had spoiled her with everything. But what did she do in return?

Not only did she ruin her family but also demolished her father's reputation. In her whole life back then, her father had never asked anything from her but to stay safe. Yet, she couldn't fulfill that only wish of his. Instead, because of her anger and recklessness after losing her star marks of fated mates, she had almost made her father lose his life.

And at the end, even when he was saved, he always stayed in coma until the day she died.

Fawna pursed her lips as she looked at her father and her tears immediately started to fall as she muttered in a soft, shaky voice, full of her grief and guilty feeling, "Papa~"

Her fox father, Arlezo who wanted to be stern in front of her, unlike his usual self, so that he could teach his reckless daughter a lesson, couldn't keep his aloof self anymore the moment he saw her tears.

Within a fraction of second, he sat near her on the bed and took the crying Fawna in his arms as he started to soothe her with his patting at the back and coaxed her in a soft voice, "There, there, it's okay now. Don't cry, little cub. It's okay. It's okay."

Willy, the Mama Bear, Fawna's mother also panicked along with her other mates the moment they saw her start to cry as if she had undergone through a great bully. Fawna's brothers also started to panick along side. And hence they all started to coax her in their own ways.

Mama Bear, who couldn't bear to see her only daughter creating a river at home, "There! There! Fawna! Don't cry! Don't cry! There are so many Shans in this world. So, what if we have to leave this tribe and go somewhere else, it's those bastards lose to lose a pure flower like you. Don't cry. Don't cry. Those bastards should be the one crying, not you."

Fawna's brothers: "Yes! Yes!"

Fawna's stepfather, Arthur, despite being a big beast said the most feminine words to coax her in his hoarse voice, "Fawna cub, if you cry like this, then you'll become the creator of your own river. So, don't cry, cub. Listen to me, if anyone needs to cry then that will be those short-sighted beasts. How about this? I'll immediately go now and tear their main points and throw them at your feet. Then, you can have them as the way you like. After getting the main thing cut, they'll surely revolve around you, as they won't be liked by anyone anymore."