Introduction's

Y/N

"Y/n's a loner that's for sure, he doesn't have anybody or anything"

"Y/N was walking, that's pretty much all he does, Is walk from town to town, and even get's into fight's to get a bit of cash."

'Y/N would start too whistle cause that's how freaking bored he is of just walking and walking, oh, and guess what, he keeps walking, ya, pretty funny huh."

"Y/N stopped whistling."

Y/N: "Hmm a good size town I'm pretty thirsty."

"Y/N would walk around looking for a diner, after five minute's passed Y/N would find a diner and would walk towards it, but, he would see a red portal of some sorts and would walk towards it."

Y/N "Woah, this is pretty cool, maybe I can go inside this portal looking thing, after I get my cranberry juice."

"Y/N would walk inside the diner, and receive the attention of every one inside."

Y/N: "Ya, I get that a lot."

"Meanwhile there was a group of people whispering who this extraordinary looking man was, not only was he tall, but he looked strong."

"Y/N walked to the stool and ask the bartender for cranberry juice, then paying for what he ordered."

"After a while, Y/N would receive the cranberry juice that he ordered, and would gulp it down, and walk outside, looking for the portal again he found it and would walk through."

"Y/N would whistle as he walked inside it."

"Y/N would stop whistling after he sees a wolf looking thing at a desk on her phone."

Y/N: "Where the hell am I, whatever it is, It's seems like a nice place."

"After Y/N would speak up, he would get the attention of the somewhat wolf and she would jump closer to him and land on all four's."

???: "What the fuck are you doing here you son of a bitch."

"Meanwhile the portal would close due to some other creatures walking inside of it, all being in the same room."

Y/N would walk closer to the wolf being and she would respond too it in a growl."

???: "You better stay away, before I-

"Y/N would fall to the floor after being unconscious from a hit to the head with a bat."

???: "LOONA, WHY IS THEIR A FUCKING HUMAN IN OUR LIVING ROOM."

"The wolf named Loona would reply back."

Loona: "Don't know, don't care, but he's lucky, I was about to kill him."

???: "Boss, what do we do with him."

???: "Tie him up to a chair, I always wanted to interrogate someone."

???: "Ok, if you say so."

"After about 10 minutes Y/N the human being not knowing where he is, would be tied down to a chair with a rope and some zip ties."

"Everyone would go about their business while Y/N was tied to the chair in a unconscious state."

~TIME SKIP~

"Y/N would wake up, fluttering his eyes open, and would see a red looking demon in front of him."

???: "Oh hey your awake."

"Y/N would just look around the room ignoring the demon in front of him."

???: "Hey, cock sucker, pay attention."