Chapter 9

~RECAP~

Y/N: "Ya, we sure can, Darling *TO HIMSELF* WHAT THAT FUCK DID I JUST SAY."

Loona: "What the fuck did you just call me."

Y/N: "Nothing I didn't call you anything."

"Loona let go of Y/N."

Loona: "You feeling better, cause I am."

Y/N: "Ya, I am now."

"The day would end and the rest of the crew would leave the building leaving Y/N to himself, he laid on the couch and would cover himself with the blanket that Loona recently gave him, and fall asleep, with a smile on his face." 

~ON WITH THE STORY~

"A week has passed since the recent events of Y/N's somewhat life in hell."

"The episode opens up to a shot of Heaven's golden gates. The gates open and "Cherub town" is shown. Cletus flies in front of the camera."

Cletus: "Well, howdy! I'm Cletus! Welcome to Heaven! Guess you did somethin' good to get here, and good people deserve to give loved ones special blessin's!"

"The Cherubs begin singing the C.H.E.R.U.B Jingle."

"Cuts to a man jumping out of an airplane. He pulls the ripcord to release his parachute, only for it to snap off instead. He splats onto a rock while a censoring cloud bubble reads "OWIE!"."

Collin: ♫ Does it make you want to cry? ♫

"Cuts to another person getting run over by a speeding train from a tunnel as "Oh No!" appears in a censor cloud."

Keenie: ♫ When your loved one has to die? ♫

"Scene goes to another man who accidentally shoots himself in the face with a shotgun. "Oopsie!" is seen in another censor cloud."

Cletus: ♫ Does it hurt you through and through? ♫

"Clip shows a struggling man's face turning blue in a hangman's noose. A stylized version of Cletus's head fades into view with a sad face and a tear running down his cheek."

All: ♫ When your face is turnin' bluuuuue? ♫

Collin: ♫ Well, luckily for you... ♫

Keenie: ♫ There's somethin' we can do! ♫

Cletus: ♫ We can help keep them alive, ♫

All: ♫ So you can watch them thrive! ♫

"All three pose together."

"The orange C.H.E.R.U.B logo appears with a registered trademark symbol. The letters appear as they are sung."

All: ♫ 'Cause here at C.H.E... R.U.B.! ♫

"Cletus rescues a woman from a pack of wild animals. Keenie pushes a scared Collin in front of them, as he holds a plank of wood with a nail in it."

Collin: ♫ We'll save your honeybun from dying violently! ♫

"The C.H.E.R.U.B. logo appears again."

All: ♫ 'Cause here at C.H.E....R.U.B.! ♫

"Cletus is shown waving a dismissive hand at a person handing him a handful of dollar bills."

Keenie: ♫ No, we never even ask a fee! ♫

"Collin and Keenie give each other a hug in a yellow heart background."