Chapter 6

~RECAP~

"Loona finished stitching and began to bandage his wounded shoulder."

Loona: "Ok, I'm done."

"Loona gently patted Y/N's back."

Loona: "Ok, well, your good to go."

"Blitz would walk out, fallowed by Mrs. Mayberry."

"After Mrs. Mayberry left, Blitz would walk back inside and see Loona and Y/N sitting next to each other."

Blitz: "Loona enjoys Y/N's company, very much, but hopefully things don't escalate."

~ON WITH THE STORY~

"The episode opens to a shot of the exterior of at night, before cutting to the master bedroom where and are asleep. A young frightened voice can be heard from offscreen."

Octavia (Young): (offscreen) "Mummy! Daddyyyy!"

"Stolas is roused from his sleep. He turns to Stella who has most of the blanket."

Stolas: *sleepily* "Mmph. Via's calling us, Stella."

Stella: *sleepily, annoyed*  "You get up."

"Stolas sighs and gets out of bed. He enters Octavia's room, where she is hiding beneath her blankets."

Stolas: "Via? What troubles you, my owlet?"

Octavia (Young): *sobbing* "Daddy! Daddy!"

"Young Octavia climbs down from her bed and runs into her father's arms. Stolas hoists her up to comfort her."

Octavia (Young): *sobbing*  "I had a dream! A really bad dream!"

"Stolas yawns and wipes away Octavia's tear, correcting her."

Stolas: "A nightmare."

Octavia (Young): *sobbing*  "I was looking all over the palace, and... I couldn't find you anywhere! You weren't there!"

Stolas: *rubs Octavia on the back comfortingly*  "There there, Via, it's okay. You're okay."

"Stolas summons his grimoire to him telekinetically as he walks Octavia back to bed."

Stolas: "When you're scared, and you don't know where I am, you must remember...

"Stolas's grimoire floats over to him. He telekinetically flips it open."

Stolas: "No matter what happens to me, I will never be far away... from my special little starfire."

"Stolas begins singing a lullaby to little Octavia."

♫ It always seems more quiet... in the dark ♫

"Stolas opens a portal above himself and Octavia. She looks up in awe of the beauty of space through the portal."

Stolas: "♫ It always feels so stark... how silence grows under the moon ♫."

"Stolas and young Octavia float up through the portal and into the cosmos, landing on a barren moon."

Stolas: "♫ Constellations gone so soon ♫."

"♫ I used to think that I was bold ♫."

"Walking across the moon, Stolas leaves footprints in the dust."