Chapter 2

~RECAP~

Y/N: "My first fight in hell."

Loona: "Ya, fighting in hell is common."

Y/N: "I could tell."

"Y/N and Loona would get in the company van, and Loona would get a call from her adoptive father."

~ON WITH THE STORY~

Y/N: "Oh shit, I'm dead."

"Loona pulled out her phone and declined the call."

Y/N: "LOONA, I DON'T WANNA FUCKING DIE, YOU SHOULD HAVE ANSWERED THAT CALL."

Loona: "I highly doubt Blitz could kill you, you just took down a whole bar."

Y/N: "Loona, I didn't wanna start that fight, after I left the military I would only fight for a reason, and my reason for this is cause they we're bothering me."

"Loona would look at Y/N then she would roll her eyes, then turn on the vehicle."

Y/N: "I'm gonna ignore I saw that."

Loona: "Ya, ya."

"Then Loona would get another call from her adoptive father."

Y/N: "You better answer it."

Loona: "Ok, Mr "I DON'T WANT TO DIE."

"Loona would answer the call."

Loona: "What do you fucking want Blitz."

Blitz: "I'm just wondering where MY FUCKING VAN IS AND MY NEW EMPLOYEE, AND MY LOONIE!!!"

Loona: "Oh, well, I'm fucking your new employee right now in the back of your van, and my gosh he's so good at it."

Blitz: "NO MY BABY!!!"

"Blitz would cry out and Y/N was shocked after Loona had told her adoptive father that even though it was false information."

Y/N: "NO BLITZ SHE'S LYING, SHE'S LYING, I WOULD NEVER FUCK YOUR DAUGHTER WITHOUT YOUR PERMISSION."

"Loona looked at Y/N with her lower jaw dropped."

Blitz: "Y/N, what the fuck did you just say."

"Y/N felt hesitant."

Y/N: "Loona is lying, and I would...only...fuck...your daughter...with...your......permission."

"Y/N looked down feeling embarrassed."

Blitz: "Oh shit, ok, well, you too get your ass's back at the office, I don't even know why you too left in the first place."

"Blitz ended the call, and Loona was still surprised at what Y/N had said."

Y/N: "I, uhhhhhh, sorry, I said that back there, that just blurted out of my mouth."

"Loona would look down feeling embarrassed, then put the car in gear to drive."

Y/N: "Sorry, Loona."

Loona: "Why the fuck would you say that."

Y/N: "I don't know, it just came out of my fucking mouth."

"Y/N slammed his forehead on the vehicle dash."

Loona: "Hey, fucktard, stop it."

"Y/N stopped and looked at Loona."

Y/N: "Why, I'm probably gonna die as soon as I get to the office, unless I do something for Blitz in return, cause all this was just a huge misunderstanding."