Chapter 1

~RECAP~

Y/N: "See you tomorrow Loona."

"Loona left the building looking down at her phone."

"Y/N would lock up the area and turn off the light's to the building then go lay on the couch, laying down he would fall asleep 1 minute later."

~On to the story~

"Y/N would flutter his eyes open, sit up on the couch, turn on a very dim lamp, and look at a clock hanging on the wall and see that the time is 1:03, then he got up to look around to see if his new co-worker's had arrived and no, they didn't, so he decided to look for something to eat."

"Sadly, nothing, not even a crumb."

Y/N: "Well, I guess I'll eat something later, but what do I do in the mean time."

"Y/N sighed and leaned back on the couch in a sluggish position."

"Y/N would lift up his head and his head filled with thought's." 

Y/N: "Why is it that I am in hell and all I did was order cranberry juice, well there's much more too it then that, and I don't really care that I'm here, and that I was crazy enough to accept a job here as a murderer, which I don't mind but I am not even thinking about my choices, and heck, maybe I'll even make some friend's for the first time in my life, but most of all, that wolf, wait, no, uhhhhhh, {Y/N would snap his finger's} HELLHOUND, ya hellhound, {Then he would stop snapping}." "She seems like a insecure, overbearing, psychopathic, dictorial, ego maniacal, frigid lunatic ASSHOLE!!!" "But then once you get to know her, she's nice, and then my new boss, A.K.A, the hellhound's adopted father, is so overprotective of her, and he thought she was pulling my jean's off so she can fuck me even though she was just cleaning up and bandaging my wound's, oh ya, I wasn't asleep, I just didn't want to here all the chaotic drama in the background."

"Y/N would stop with his thought's, stand up and get closer to the wall, and slam his forehead on it."

Y/N: "AAARRRRRHHHHHHHH."

"Y/n would stop banging his forehead."

Y/N: "What is wrong with MEEEEEEEEEEE."

"Y/N would yell in a loud tone and would shove his face on the couch muffling the sound."

"Y/N stopped and looked at the clock hanging on the wall."

Y/N: "Dang it, it's only one-thirty two."

"Y/N would lay back down on the couch."

Y/N: "Maybe I should just lay down, and try to get some sleep."

"Y/N stomach would growl due to starvation, once he finished talking."

"Y/N would yell again, and muffle the yell on the couch."

"Then, Y/N would stop yelling and pressing his face on the couch, turning around, laying on his back."

Y/N: "Man, I am being treated like a personal slave around here, reminds me of my time on earth, although that was worse."

Y/N: "You know what, I know what to do, even though I might starve myself to death."

"Y/N would get off the couch, faced the door, and kneeled down partially, he struck out his left leg and balance himself with his left heel, with his right foot, he would angle it in a specific way, lifting the heel off the ground, keeping his back straight, stick out his left arm all the way and keep his right elbow closer to his chest, then clenched his fist, and as he did, he could hear the clenching from his relaxed hand's, turning into rock hard fist's."