Chapter 8

~RECAP~

"Verosika leans in toward Blitzo."

Verosika: "What's the game then, Blitz-o?"

Blitzo: "Every year, you STD spreaders go up topside for easy pickin's while spring break is a prime time for crime of all kinds! So I bet... you succu-bitches can't fuck as many people as we can off by the end of the day."

"The succubi laugh. Blitzo glares in determination. They stop laughing."

Verosika: "Oh, you're serious?"

"She leans in close to Blitzo's face, speaking in a low whisper."

Verosika: "Game on... bitch."

~ON WITH THE STORY~

"Later at , Blitzo stands in front of the whiteboard. Behind him is an easel with drawings on papers. The other I.M.P members sit at a table and listen."

Blitzo: "Alright, shut your assholes! Here's how we're gonna do this shit! First, we find a fuck ton of clients."

"The animated drawings on the paper show Blitzo, Loona, Millie and Moxxie standing together. A bunch of imps and clients surround them with bags of money."

Blitzo: "We portal up."

"Blitzo drawing snaps his fingers. The I.M.P figures fall down."

Blitzo: "We have our fun murder time as per usual."

"The I.M.P drawings kill off human drawings with guns."

Blitzo: "We pile all the bodies into a big fuckin' canoe."

"The human bodies are tossed into a canoe that reads "S.S. Cum Gutter"."

Blitzo: "We push said canoe into some water."

"Blitzo drawing kicks the canoe full of bodies away from the dock."

Blitzo: "We light it on fire to attract the sharks and eagles 'n shit. Maybe a goose, too! Fuck it!"

"Animated drawings of sharks, snakes, eagles and creatures eat the bodies set on fire in the canoe. A large octopus chomps the entire ship and the animals."

Blitzo: "They come and eat the bodies, we win the bet...

"The I.M.P drawings cheer and the Loona figure wears a party hat."

Blitzo: "We rub it in that sloppy bitch's drunken whore-ass face...

"The I.M.P. members give a Verosika drawing several middle fingers. The Verosika drawing bursts into tears. The scene cuts back to the meeting."

Blitzo: "Do you have... any questions?" *throws pointer stick through a window*

Moxxie: "Uh, yeah. Why was that nonsense?"

Blitzo: *walks over to Moxxie*  "That wasn't a question."

Moxxie: "That wasn't a plan."

Blitzo: *puts a hand around Moxxie*  "I'm sorry, but that was a flawless presentation of what we should do, Mox. It's not my fault you got a smooth little brain upstairs."

Moxxie: "A what now?"

Blitzo: "I'm callin' ya slow, Moxxie. God, why don't you learn to take criticism, you *begins poking Moxxie in the chest* talentless baby dicked troll?!"

Moxxie: *climbs onto table in anger*  "Well, why don't you *points at Blitzo and points at him* take an art class?"

Blitzo: *grabs Moxxie and throws him back in his chair* " Why don't you see how EXPENSIVE they are?!"