Season 3 episode 1 (seed)

(I want carls seed /hj)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Lori told me they found my bag and decided to bring it, I had my stuff together meaning I had my old sweater. I put it on then I saw the journal and the camera. I saw my small bag in there as well, there was little to no food and some gauze with bandages nothing else besides books. I carried the small bag with me everywhere just in case if I couldn't carry some stuff.

Rick busted the door down shooting a walker hole Tdog got the other, Daryl walked in then Carl ran in with me just walking behind. Carl went into the kitchen whilst I went into the other rooms. I found one can of fruit, I grabbed it and looked around some more. Only found another more bulkier hoodie. I carried both back to the front door near the others, I put the sweater in my mini bag and zipped it up "I found a can of fruit in one of the rooms." I said holding it up. I found Carl opening a can of dog food, I sighed and set down the can of fruit I don't of him "eat this instead. Dog food isn't good." I patted his head. He picked it up but Tdog alerted us 'walkers.' I thought. We all ran out to the cars quickly. Once we all were in the cars we drove off. I smiled at carl.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Intro
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once carl got out of the car he ran to the front while I speed walked. Rick turned around "15, your on point." Rick said as Carl nodded and hummed "I'll help" Rick did a quick nod and walked to the others "you don't always have to 'help' me." Carl said half jokingly "I know, I just like it when your around." I admitted looking around the forest "what?" He turned to me quickly "you heard me, you just want me to say it again" I smirked "maybe." He mumbled "well then.. I said I like it when your around, maybe even love it" I shrugged playfully, carl smiled and laughed. The laugh I've been trying to get for weeks.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We stood outside the prison fence ick cutting the fence while we took our walkers. I used my swords because I didn't wanna dull my arrows, use any ammo, and my knifes were too short, I'd get cut by the walker. I killed a few outside the fence before we all went through the fence, Glenn and Daryl patched the fence back up. As they were patching the fence of the walkers took notice, I used this time to stab their head through the holes of the fence before we ran down the spacious path. Daryl opened a fence door leading to an area where cars go in and out "it's perfect." Rick said as we stopped in front of the gate "we just need to rid it of these walkers." I added "easier said than done n/n." Glenn replied "if we can shut that gate, prevent more from filling the yard, we can pick off these walkers. We'll take the field by tonight." Rick said gesturing around "so how do we shut the gate?" Hershel asks "I'll do it, you guys cover me." Glenn volunteered "got it.-" "no. Suicide run." Maggie interrupted "I'm the fastest." Glenn said "no, you, Maggie, and Beth draw as many as you can over there" he pointed back "pop 'em through the fence." He stops pointing "Daryl, go back to the other tower. Carol you've become a pretty good shot, Take your time. We don't have a lot of ammo to waste." Rick said going over to her "Hershel, you and Carl take this tower. Y/n, you'll cover me right?" He asked "of course, anything f-" he cuts me off "good." We walked over to the gate.

Lori opens it and we stay cautious but we go quickly, he starts jogging "I get the close ones." I say stabbing one "got it." Rick responds as I kill another one. Gunshots rang through the air as we made it, I turn around as Rick kicks a walked down. Rick hooks the fence close as I spread out a little bit to kill more walkers. Rick grabs me and we go into a dark room. Gunshots were still going off, Rick held my arm tightly "you did good." He let go of my arm and patted my shoulder "really?" I ask as we go up the tower "yep." He responds. Once me made it up he starts shooting his gun, I shoot a few arrows at a few walkers until it was over. Rick smiled seeing all the walkers on the ground "one step closer to a stable new home." I say before pushing myself off the railing and walk down the stairs.