Season 3 episode 16 (welcome to the tombs) (finale)

(HE HAS MUSCLES?!)
[=~~~~~~~~~~~=]

I watched as Carl got his stuff situated, he held the framed photo in his hands and he paused to stare at it. He put it in the paper bag then in his other bag "y'know.. you mom would be real proud of you." I said as he held up his dads sherif badge. Carl glanced at me "don't say that." He zipped up the bag and stood up hoisting it over his shoulder, I mirrored the action then he put on his hat "sorry." I said as we walked out of the cell.

Carl's dad tried to stop him but Carl ripped away from his grip, we both met Beth at the back of the car and put our bags in. Carl was really mad, I shouldn't have said anything about his mom. I looked over at Carl to see he was wearing the hoodie I gave him almost a year ago, I smiled slightly but stopped when he caught me staring, I looked away and acted as if I wasn't staring.
]=~~~~~~~~~~=[

I was scared they were gonna find us, eventually they would, they were bound to. We stayed in the forest "I should be there." Carl said as we watched "no you shouldn't." I replied a bit too quickly. The sound of footsteps and heavy breathing drew closer a few minutes later, car quickly stood up and cocked the gun "whoa whoa whoa whoa, don't shoot." The boy said "drop the weapons, son." Hershel ordered 'he's kinda cute' I glanced at Beth "sure." He said slowly holding out the gun "here, take it." He said looking at me and Carl, a second later he was on the ground 'dammit, he was cute too. Also why? He was giving up his gun' I thought as I looked at Carl shocked and a little scared, he would probably shoot me too if he was mad enough.
]=~~~~~~~~~~=[

Beth carried Judith inside as me and Carl walked behind her. Rick immediately went to Judith and kissed her forehead then hugged Carl "dad, I'm coming to Woodbury." Carl said "Carl." Rick started "dad, I did my job out there. Just like all of you. Took out one of the governors soldiers." Carl stated "a cute one if I may add." I muttered "one of his soldiers?" Hershel asked "a kid running away? He stumbled across us." He continued "no, he drew on us." Carl said defensively "I'm sorry you had to do that." Rick said "it's what I was there for." I looked at Carl confused "I'm going with you." He added before he took my hand and walked "why did you kill him?" I asked "he drew." He replied tightening his grip "but he didn't?" I said confused then his grip tightened slightly more "He. Drew." Carl glared at me through the corner of his eyes "he didn't." I replied, his grip tightened again. He had a death grip on my hand and it was starting to hurt "Carl, let go." I said looking down at our hands then to him "he drew." He repeated tightening his grip again "okay okay fine, he drew!" I tried to pull my hand away. Carl finally let go, I rubbed my hand "y/n I'm sorry I didn't-" I walked away quickly.
]=~~~~~~~~=[

Carl sat on the bench as everyone including me got ready, Rick talked with Carl. Carl stood up and left Rick crouched down. Rick walked back "Rick were staying, we don't know where the governor is. If he comes back we'll hold him off." Glenn said grabbing my shoulder "just the three of us? All right." Daryl said putting his crossbow on himself "I appreciate you staying." Rick said a she walked off "but I wan-" Glenn shook his head cutting me off "Glenn, if I don't go the governor might-" "if you go you'll die." "That's the point! If I die at least we get closer to killing that fucker! If I don't go he can come back and kill you all, I want to protect everyone especially Carl, I made a promise to Lori I'm supposed to keep." I said glaring at him "I understand that but there are better ways to go about this." Glenn replied "like what?" I asked, silence broke out between us.

Maggie and Glenn held the gate open and closed it after the others got out, Beth and Carol killed about four walkers.
[=~~~~~~~~~=]

(I'm so glad but sad Andreas dead)

I watched as the others finally made it back, I didn't come inside at all. I stayed up all night waiting for them hoping they were alive, hoping Carl wouldn't have to lose another parent. I sighed of relief as everyone made it back safely but with a bus. I looked at the bus to see people getting off of it. My breathing quickened as I saw a familiar face "y/n?" He called out "Nico?" I called back, he started running "y/n!" He shouted as he cried. He jumped up and hugged me, I couldn't help but smile through the tears that fell. Due to the impact of the jump I almost fell backwards. I couldn't believe I was gonna have my best friend back, after almost a year I thought he was dead.

Then I woke up, the bus coming in the gates 'but.. I was just holding Nico, I've already been through this!' My eyes widened 'dammit! I thought I was gonna have someone I shared a past with be here-' I was cut out of my thoughts "y/n." Daryl called "hm?" I hummed in response "these people are gonna join us, don't bite." He said before turning back to the people "I'll try." I said sarcastically. I watched the old, the young, and the in between coke off the bus.