Season 3 episode 5 (say the word.)

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Intro here
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Maggie cleave Carl the baby "let me see the baby." Hershel ordered "we gotta feed it, we got anything a baby can eat?" Daryl asked "the good news is she looks healthy." Hershel said "but she needs formula and sook or she won't survive." Hershel added "we need to make a run, I'll go." I said "we ain't losing nobody else, I'm coming with." Daryl said "I'll back you guys up." Maggie volunteered "I'll go too." Glenn said "okay, think we're going. Beth." Beth turned to Daryl "kid just lost his mom. His dad ain't doing so hot." Daryl whispered "I'll look out for him." Beth replied "and please do not let Carl out of your sight." I whispered. Daryl backed up "you two get the fence. Too many pile up we got ourselves a problem." Daryl ordered "Glenn, Maggie, Vámonos." Daryl said, I watched as Rick picked up his ace and speed walked inside "Rick!" Maggie shouted. I followed Daryl "get the gate. Come on, we're gonna lose the light!" Daryl shouted as we walked. The other two joined us "there's a piggly wiggly on 85." Glenn said "no, the baby sections been cleared." Maggie said as we slowed down "Lori asked me to keep an eye out. I haven't had much luck." She added "is there any place that hasn't been completely looted?" Daryl asked "we saw signs for a shopping center just north of here." Glenn said "great, a place full of walkers." I muttered "yeah but there's too much debris on the road. A car will never get through there." Maggie said "I can take one of you." Daryl said "I'll go." Maggie replied "no, Maggie, after everything that you've just went through. I'll go." Glenn said "I want to go. For Lori, I have to." Maggie replied. I arranged my weapons to from the most used the least likely to use. Maggie kissed Glenn then got on Daryl's bike, after they left I started heading for the gate. Glenn grabbed my shoulder "where do you think your going?" He asked "you know how my family has a lot of houses?" I asked "sort of?" Glenn replied "well I checked the map.. I think one of the houses are near here-" "wait. You never told me why your parents had a lot of houses." Glenn said stopping my once more "my mom's work had us traveling a lot, there's a house on the way to Washington DC and another one in Washington. I'm gonna give you a map of where just in case if your ever passing through to Washington. But I need to get to that house, it wasn't used during or before the apocalypse. It's highly locked and the windows are hard to break through, I have a higher chance of getting in without walkers already being in there. Trust me, it has food, water, maybe even ammo." I explained "fine. Be safe I don't wanna lose you too." He said hugging me "trust me, I'm more safe then you." I smiled "sure." He replied sarcastically.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I reached the house, no walkers were around. The windows were intact and the doors were closed. I got on top of the trash can and grabbed the roof, I pulled myself up and stood up. I looked at the windows and crouched down in front of it. I grabbed out my knife and popped off the windows protective layer. I opened the window and crawled inside.

As my feet hit the ground a familiar smell hit me, I opened the drawer by the sheet less bed. I grabbed out the batteries, and the pair of scissors 'I thought we didn't use this house?' I thought opening the dresser. I saw a drawn picture on the door -little brother y/n's room- with two stickmen figures. I turned back to the dresser, clothes my size.. I looked through and saw a knife; a retractable razor knife. I took it and put it on my pocket 'I wonder if they prepped this house for when we were gonna use it?' I thought opening the bedroom door. I walked into the room across from mine 'this must be mom and dads room' I thought looking at the king sized bed. I looked through the nightstands and drawers, only found more batteries a few flashlights and a bag. I put everything in the bag and went through Cole's bedroom. On the bed I saw a hoodie, I took it and put it on. The perfect size.. I sighed and looked through some more. He had a few pictures of us in his nightstand, I took them and went downstairs. I opened up the cabinets "what'd I say?" I asked myself seeing the cans of food. I grabbed them and put them in the bag, opened another cabinet to see bottled water 'score!' I thought putting those in my bag as well. I looked around some more. I grabbed a few knifes and a can opener. I opened the drawers grabbing the lighters they hid under the silverware. I looked in the pantry, I grabbed one jar of coffee for the grown ups and some more canned food. I dug around more and more. I ended up finding a Medkit, books for medical care, baby books. I went down into the basement, boxes ammo laid on the wooden table. I narrowed my eyes and looked closer, I found a very thin string. I followed the string to find an alarm. Take the boxes the alarm goes off. I rolled my eyes and went to the far side of the basement to find a tote I opened it, only a few packets of ammo left. Those boxes on the table were plainly obvious that they were fake. I grabbed the ammo and stuffed them in the bag. I went up the the living room and looked through the shelves, under the tv, in random areas, even in the vents.

I sighed as I found nothing more. I looked at the bathroom door 'here we go, a reminder of how ugly I look.' I thought as I opened the door and walked in. I faced the mirror. dried blood, messy hair, bloodied clothes other than Cole's hoodie, my eyes were red and puffy "ew." I put my hand on the mirror and opened it. More medical supplies. I grabbed them and put them in my bag, I looked under the sink, nothing but toothbrushes and hair supplies. I rolled my eyes and went back upstairs. As I walked in my room I felt like something moved underneath me. I looked down and moved my foot, the plank moved slightly. I got on my knees and moved the floor board to reveal darkness. I grabbed my flashlight and shone some light on the darkness. I found a small box I grabbed it and took it out. I put it in my bag. I looked outside 'a small horde was outside passing by. I ducked down quickly until the sound of growling was completely gone. I got back up climbed out and down the headed right for the prison.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Once I made it they opened the gates and I walked through, they closed the gates. "your back early." Glenn stated "well I couldn't find any formula, I found canned food, ammo, medical supplies, and batteries alongside flashlights." I said "it's getting late.. they should be back.." I whispered "they'll be here." Glenn assured before going back to his post. I waited by the gates for Daryl and mags to come back.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I heard the motorcycle engine coming closer "guys, their back!" Glenn shouted as Oscar and me distracted the walkers the gate opened for Daryl and Maggie. Glenn shot a few walkers.

We walked in, Carl was holding his baby sister as she cried. Maggie walked in first "Beth." She called out Daryl went for the baby "how's she doing?" He asked only to get no response, Daryl shushed the baby as he took her out of carls hands gently. Daryl held the crying baby, Beth handed him the bottle of formula milk. Daryl held the bottle to the babies mouth "coke on, come on" he coo'ed. the baby stopped crying as she drank "she got a name yet?" Daryl asked "not yet." Carl replied "but I was thinking Sofia." (BITCH I WAS WRITING HER NAME WRONG AND NONE OF YALL TOLD ME?!) Carl added "then there's Carol too and.. Andrews, Amy, Jacqui, Patricia, or.. Lori. I don't know" Carl said turning away "yeah.. you like that? Huh?" Daryl said to the baby as I set the bag down "little ass kicker" I laughed at the name "right? That's a good name, right?" Daryl asked us, Carl laughed, he actually laughed. I opened the bag and grabbed out the photos with a few batteries. I stuffed the photos into my pockets and went to my cell. I opened my bag then got out the walkie, I turned it on and waited.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

As I waited for the others I wrote down what had happened, Lori's final words. Just as I finished I heard Carl call my name from the door "hm- yeah?" I said turning away from my journal "do you know- who else died?" He asked "other than.. no? Wait others died?" I asked "Carol and Tdog." I closed my eyes and sighed "thank you for telling me." I said looking back down the the journal. I heard his footsteps fade away, there was distant chatter.

I really need to get better at protecting people.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^