Season 3 episode 2 (sick)

I imagine this is Carl teaching Glenn how to use technology whilst Rick is just constantly being surprised)

"Who the bell are you?" Daryl asked inching closer "who the hell are you?" They asked back "he's bleeding out, we gotta go back." Rick stated "come around here, put pressure on the knee. Hard! Hard! Push, push!" Rick shouts 'he sounds like a nurse trying to help someone through pregnancy.' I thought "why don't you come on out of there?" Daryl said as they all walked out slowly "slow and steady." He added "what happened to him?" One asked "he got bit." Daryl answered "bit?" He looked confuse "do you not know about the virus?" I asked "whys the kid got swords? Are you a ninja kid?" He asked "no but I was a ninja while I snuck into your moms room." I stuck my tongue out at him he pulled out a gun, I pulled out mine. I took the safety off "woah woah woah, easy now." Daryl said as we all aimed at him "nobody's gonna get hurt." Rick talked to Maggie as they stayed around Hershel. I kept my eyes in the door shifting my aim towards it "who the hell are you people anyway?" One asked "don't look like no rescue team." I scoffed "rescue teams are down, you wanna be saved? Save yourself or get with a group who knows what their doin." I responded "if the rescue teams what your waiting, don't." Rick said as Glenn came back with a cart "now! Coke on! I need a hand here." Rick said as they hoisted Hershel onto the cart. I backed up slightly as they spun the cart around "T the door!" Rick shouted "are you crazy? Don't open that!" One of the unknown men shout "we got this." Rick responded. Rick I did the door allowing a few of the walkers to bust in, Tdog killed them and we walked out "let's go! This way!" Rick said guiding us and leaving the men in the cafeteria.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Intro here
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The sounds of growling echoed in our ears we we kept moving occasionally killing a few walkers. We stopped for a second and looked behind, the men from the cafeteria were here. We kept moving forward as they didn't pose much of a threat to us just yet. We picked up the pace as we reached the gate, the others were yelling as I kept my gun on the inmates. We entered in with Tdog outside the gate. They rushed Hershel into a cell. I went to my bag grabbing the bandages and gauze and running back "I'm unsure if these will help but here." I said handing them to Lori as Carl came with towels.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I went out the cell block with Daryl, I loaded my bow and aimed it at the door "they were following us.. why?" I asked glancing at Daryl "that's what we're gonna find out." He said loading his cross bow and pointing it. The men walked through "that's far enough." He said as they stopped by the door "cell block C. Cell 4 that's mine, gringo." The one in the white tank top replied "let me in." He said stepping closer "todays your lucky days, fellas. You've been pardoned by the state of Georgia. You're free to go." Daryl replied. I smiled "what you got going on in there?" They asked "that isn't any of your business" I replied my smile fading as I glared at him "don't be telling my what my business is." He got closer, Daryl aimed "chill, man. Dudes leg is messed up besides we're free now, why are we still here?" The tallest one asked "mama got a point" Daryl said "and knows what's good for him." I added "yeah, I gotta check on my old lady." One said 'aww he still cared for his momma even though she's probably dead' I said smiling slightly "a group of civilians breaking in to a prison you got no business being in- got me thinking there ain't no place for us to go." Their supposed leader said "why don't you go find out?" Daryl asked "maybe we'll just be going now." The blond one said "hey, we ain't leaving." Tdog shows up pulling his gun up "you ain't coming in either." He said, the leader held up his gun to Tdog "hey, this is my house, my rules. I go where I damn well please." Shouts. We kept talking until Rick came out and interrupted us "hey hey hey!everyone relax. Theres no need for this." Said said staring at the leader. I looked over at Rick "how many of you are in there?" The leader asked "too many for you to handle." Rick responds in a serious tone "you guys rob a bank or something? Why don't you take him to the hospital" The leader asks. There was silence "how long have you been locked in that cafeteria?" Rick asked "going on like 10 months." The man replied "a riot broke out" another said "never seen anything like it." He added "Attica on speed, man." Another said "ever heard about some dudes going cannible, dying and coming back to life? Crazy" One said "one guard looked out for us, locked us in the cafeteria. Told us sit tight, threw me this piece, said he'd be right back" the leader said "yeah, and that was 292 days ago." My eyes widened "it's almost been a year.." I mumbled, Daryl quickly tapped my shoulder and whistled -pay attention.- I nodded and looked at the group "94 according to my calculations-" he cut cut off "shut up!" I stared at the leader 'okay.. who shoved a bullet up your ass mister?' I asked mentally "we were thinking that the army or national guard should be showing up anyway now." One spoke up "there is no army." Rick said "it got wiped out." I added "what do you mean?" Another asked "there's no government, no hospitals, no police. It's all gone." Rick said with a slight bit of sadness in his tone "for real?" One asked "no this is a prank- yes it's fucking real." I interrupted myself from my sarcasm "what about my moms?" The bigger one asked "their happy together.. resting. I promise." I smiled at him, he smiled back "my kids? My old lady?" The other asked "to, you gotta cell phone or something we can use to call our families?" He asked "cell towers are down, no reception." I said "you just don't get it, do you," Daryl said stepping forward "no phones, no computers." Rick said "as far as we can see, at least half of the population has been wiped out." I cleared my throat "75% by now" Rick glanced at me. I shut my mouth as the group went silent "ain't no way." The leader said "see for yourself." Rick said as we walked.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^