Season 3 episode 10 (Home.)

Him in a robe and messy hair>>>>>
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I went out to the bridge, Rick was looking out into the field. He stopped when he reached the graves, I walked over and out my hand on his shoulder. He looked at me "she-" I stopped, he had to do this on his own. He looked at me confused "Rick, some people are worth giving a chance-" he walked away into the field. I sighed as I watched him. He stopped and turned around he then looked around then to the fenced. Rick started running to the gates, michonne closed the door behind him as he ran through the area in between both fences. I walked inside.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Intro
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I missed Sasha and Tyreese, they were fun to talk to. They were funny, amazing with games. I leaned against the wall as Glenn and Carl were crouched down looking at the chalk drawing Glenn made "right. Now you said you guys found Tyreese's group here?" Carl nodded "yeah." "We secured this." Glenn responded "he thought he came through here." Carl pointed to an area "they said there was a hole, through the administration office. That's how walkers keep getting in and out of the tomes." I said "okay. The whole front of the prison is un-secure. If walkers just strolled in, then it's gonna be cake for a group of armed men." Glenn said "why are we even so sure he's gonna attack?" Beth asked "how could we be sure he won't?" I retorted "enough y/n." Carl said looking up, I looked down at him and scoffed "maybe they scared them off" Beth said as I looked over to her "they have army trucks, nothings gonna scare them. If anything their riled up and ready to bite back." Beth looked at me confused "people are like dogs, their docile until one of them attacks. Some with stay docile but most go back for the kill. The governor is that most." Beth shook her head "he had fish tanks full of heads. Walkers and humans, trophies." Michonne said, we all looked over "the type of person to bite back, or be the one to bite first." Michonne nodded "we should hit him now." Glenn suggested "what?" Beth retorted "he won't be expecting it." "And if he is?" I asked "we'll sneak back in and put a bullet through his head." Glenn stated "what if the area you guys snuck through is heavily guarded? Then your fucked." Michonne nodded "we aren't assassins either." She added "you know where his apartment is, you and I can end this tonight." Glenn said getting up and walking to her "that's enough Glenn, we can't-" Glenn turned around "I'll do it myself." Glenn turned around and started walking "he didn't know you were coming last time." Hershel started cussing Glenn to stop "and look what happened you were almost killed, Daryl was captured, and you and Maggie were almost executed." Hershel said "you can't stop me." Glenn said walking toward Hershel "Rick would never allow this." Hershel said "you really think he's in any position to make that choice?" Glenn asked "think this through clearly. Tdog lost his life here. Lori, too. The men that were here. It isn't worth any more killing. What are we waiting for? If he's really on his way, we should be out of here by now." Hershel tried to reason "and go where?" Glenn said annoyed "we loved on the road all winter" Hershel said "back when you had two legs and we didn't have a baby crying for walkers every four hours." Glenn retorted "Glenn, listen-" Hershel interrupted me "we can't stay here." He said "we can't run." Glenn added, Maggie left the room. Glenn looked slightly annoyed but sad "all right. We're staying put. We're gonna defend this place. We're making a stand." Glenn bent down "Carl, you and I will go down to the tombs. We need to figure out where the breach is, y/n your coming too." He said "you got it." Carl replied as I nodded in agreement "you'll need some help." Michonne said "no, in case anything happens, I need you out here." Glenn retorted before looking around "who's on watch?" He asked loudly enough for a slight echo. When no one replied he sighed and got up "damn it." He said as he started walking Carl stood up. I looked at Carl with a slight smile, he looked at me for a second then looked away. I didn't want to admit it but he seemed to be drifting away from me. I felt weird, my stomach was turning in ways that felt like I had an ocean inside of me and I was drowning in it.
]=~~~~~~~~~~~~=[