Season 3 episode 12 (clear)

I look out the car window slightly jumping when I felt something cold touch my hand, I glance down and my eyes go wide, Carl's hand was on top of mine. My face heated up, since it was so quiet I had to mentally freak out. His finger spread mine apart and interlocked out hands together. Carl stared at the road I was staring into the woods until I heard a muffled "Hey!" I looked forward to see a man with an orange backpack "hey! Slow down! Slow down!" He shouts "slow! I'm begging you!" He screams trying to run after the car, me and Carl watch as he tumbled forward. We were looking through the back window, me and Carl looked at each other. Carls face looked as red as a tomato "y/n personal space" Michonne reminded causing me to realize how close I had gotten to him, I nod and go back into my seat facing forward realizing how our hands were apart again I frowned.

We slowed down near what seemed to be a car wreck until we got stuck, the car wasn't moving. Suddenly walkers were banging on my window, I jumped slightly and out my hand down onto the middle seat coming contact with Carl's hand "cover your ears." Rick advised. The three of us covered our ears as Rick shot a walker.

Carl leaned against the red car as I looked through the other cars looking for food, medicine, or ammo. I stopped when I found nothing "this'll work." Rick said holding up a shirt "find anything?" Michonne asked "anything besides clothes? No." I replied while crossing my arms. Michonne nods and head back inside the car "tell me when." She said. Rick started moving forward, Carl crossed his arms "hey." His dad calls out to him catching his attention. They both walked in front of the car as I looked out for walkers, suddenly we heard the same man "hey! Help me!" He shouts. We all look back "I'm begging you, don't leave!" He shouts as he runs over. I get out my pistol as rick taps the car the engine turns on and Michonne gets the car unstuck "let's go." Rick says to the both of us. We all get into the car and shut the doors, Michonne drives off as the man keeps yelling.
[=~~~~~~~=]

We get out of the car and start walking, we walk into a dark area. Rick and Michonne kept talking I watched the exit.

We stopped walking at an arch we looked over to see burned corpses, I giggled earning a light hit from Carl. I stopped and we continued following the arrows or whatever we were doing. As we turned the corner Rick and Carl got their guns out while Michonne had he hand on the handle of her sword ready to draw it out. I stare at it "what is it?" Michonne asked "I don't know." Rick replied as we walked forward. We stopped for a brief second, everything was as if someone was trying to fortify the town with this one road. We continued on walking down looking through the windows and watching out the the spikes and other weapons. I looked at the skateboards on the ground "it looks like somebody's already made this theirs." Michonne said "doesn't mean they found what we're looking for." Rick replied "couple of the placed at just up ahead, let's get in and get the hell out of here." Rick added. As me and Carl walked I felt his hand brushed against mine, I slowly pulled my hand away and landed them on my swords 'I miss Lee and Clementine.' I thought as I looked around. Suddenly Carl grabbed my shoulder stopping me in my tracks, I look down to see a string "oh, thanks." I said ducking underneath and waiting for him "mhm." He hummed "there." Rick pointed "Tyrell's. A shotgun and two handguns. License issued to Tyrell Debbs." Rick said before we heard snarling from behind us. We watched as it got closer to the string Michonne took a few steps forward "wait." Rick said stopping her "she'll get caught." Rick said as she ran into the string she was shot. There was a shout from above the roof top, Carl grabbed my wrist and started running "hands!" He shouted stopping us. We all put our hands up "now you drop what you got and you go." He ordered "your guns, your shoes, and those swords!" He shouts "all of it. 10 seconds" he shouted "run for the car now." Rick ordered "10!" Carl looked at Rick "dad." He whispered "we need that rifle." Michonne whispered "nine. Eight." "I think I can get up there." Michonne whispered "seven! Six!" "Y/n make sure Carl gets to the car, go." Rick said before shooting. Me and Carl run, we hid in an alleyway. Gunfire got closer, we saw Rick hiding behind some trash. I crouched down and got my gun as Carl stood beside me. We both shot, I hit his upper chest while Carl hit his stomach sending the man to the ground. I looked at Carl and smiled as I got up and we walked over. Rick looked at us, I was expecting him to yell at us but instead "you okay?" Carl nods "yeah." He replied. Rick turned to me "I told you to take him to the car. You should've went to the car." He turned to Carl near the end "I didn't want you guys to do that." Rick said "I had to." Carl retorted as I stared at the body. I took out my knife and lifted their helmet, Rick grabbed my wrist stopping me. I pulled my knife away before Rick hit his back "he's wearing body armor." He undid the armor "he's alive." He continued "do we care?" Michonne asked as Carl held his gun toward the man's body. Rick undid the mask "yeah.." Rick replied.
[=~~~~~~~~~~~=]