Season 3 episode 9 (the suicide king)

(A.k.a you.)

I wanna run my hand through his hair, it looks so fucking soft ong

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Intro here
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

The sound of a door clanging filled my ears allowing me to wake up, I must've fallen asleep looking after the other group. "You can take those stitches out yourself in a week or so." Hershel said "thank you" the man said "pretty nice having medical training." He added "it'll only get you so far." I usually watch Hershel do these types of stitching and occasionally he was narrate what eh was doing so I could follow along. It's been engraved in my memory for the future. The door opened again allowing Beth to come through "how old is the baby?" Sasha asked "barley a week." Hershel responded, Sasha's slowly walked over. I kept my hand on the Handel of my sword "to be honest, we never thought we'd see another baby." Sasha said standing behind Beth with a smile as she crossed her arms "beautiful." She said "thanks." Beth replied "how are you feeling?" Sasha asked "she's not mine." Beth replied "where'd the mother?" Sasha asked turning around. My hand was taken off the handle of my sword and went straight to Carl's hand giving it a little squeeze, he squeezed back as silence overcame everyone "I'm sorry." Sasha apologized "man, you people have been through the mill." Therese said "haven't we all?" Hershel asked standing up "its only getting worse out there." Therese said "dead are everywhere and it's only making the living less like the living" He added "you're the only decent folks we've come across." Sands said "you've been out there all this time?" Hershel asked "our neighbor Jerry, he was one of those survivalist nuts. Everybody on the block thought he was crazy. Always preparing for the end of the world." Tyreese said "who knew?" Hershel asked "Jerry knew." Tyreese retorted "he had a bunker under his shed in the backyard." Tyreese said "that's not smart." I said crossing my arms, Sasha stared at me "by the time you run out of food you have to go on runs to get more, with all the time you've spent in the bunker you lack knowledge. It's good to hide in a bunker for a little while but not for the whole time. That's plain dumb. Plus you've gotta worry about Sickness, cancer, tumors, shit like that." I listed "I guess your right. Good thing we hid in it until we ran out of food and water" Sasha said with a smirk, Tyreese went on about the camp being overrun and his appreciation. I didn't stay for long, I walked back to my cell. Carl came in not long after I had my walkie in my hand "w-who were you gonna talk to?" Carl asked "no one, no one's gonna pick up." I shrug and put it in my bag "no. I've heard you late at night talking to some guy names Five, who is that and do I need to tell my dad when they get back?" He asked "he's a long distance friend and no." Carl walked over reached into my bag and grabbed the walkie, before I could grab it Carl grabbed my wrist and pushed the button down "who's this?" He asked "it's no one c-" I stopped myself from using his name "who is this?" Carl repeated "this is f/n?" F/n answered "and s/n!" S/n shouted "where's six? Who's six? why is he talking with y/n?" Carl asked "jeez what is this 20 questions?" F/n asked sarcastically "don't mind them. Six's name is Ron, we're in Alexandria and he's talking with y/n so he could figure out the best time to tell his group there's a safe-" she was cut off "dumbass! Shut up! Is this Carl?" F/n asked "this is." He turned to me and let go of the button "have you been telling people about us?" He asked "their good people" I said grabbing the walkie "I don't believe that." He responded. I rolled my eyes "then don't believe it, just don't tell anyone else. I'm trying to tell everyone at a good time" I said as I stuffed the walkie into my bag "fine, don't expect me to not tell my dad when everything goes to shit." My eyes widened slightly "your dad said not to talk like that." I said putting the bag down "whatever, come on. Your with me and Carol at the gates." He said grabbing my wrist "fine" I groan as we walked.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Carol and Carl started talking as I watched out the gates. The sounds of cicadas and crickets chittering filled my ears, a few birds cawing but that was it. I turned around "your mom was proud of you." Carol said "for what? Being mean to her?" Carl asked "no, you can't think about that." Carom responded "it's all I think about." Carl said before the sound of a car approaching grew louder "please be them." Carl begged "its them. Hurry." Carol said as I walked up to the gate and grabbed onto it, carl unlocked it then ran to the other gate. I pulled the last gate open whilst Carol closed the front gate. Rick got out of the car "drive em up, I'll meet you there." I looked into the car "hi Maggie, hi glenn." I said before noticing "where's Daryl?" Me and Carol asked at the same time "it's all right, he's alive." Rick said placing a hand on carols shoulder "we ran into his brother. They went off." I felt like I was punched in the gut by a body builder. Carl looked back at me as I stared at Rick "you let them leave?" I asked "no it's not-" I glared at Rick then started walking back inside. Rick continued talking with Carol 'they left.. am I ever gonna see them again? What if they get surrounded my a horde and it just so happens to be the end for them? What if-" someone put their hand on my shoulder. I glared back at them "sorry little man, what are you all worried about?" Axel asked "Daryl, he found Merle and left with him." I said "who's Merle?" he asked "his older brother." I responded "oh.. I'm sorry kid. You had a connection with one of them, right?" He asked "no." I walked past him and inside.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^