Season 3 Episode 4 (Killer within)

(Hehehe tiny faced Daryl)
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Intro here
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Okay, let's get the other car in. We'll park em in the west entry of the yard." Rick ordered "good, our vehicles camped out there we look like a giant vagrancy sign." Daryl said "after that, we need to load up these corpses so we could burn 'em." I nodded "gonna be a long day." Tdog said walking up "where's Glenn and Maggie? We could use some help." Carol asked "there's up in the guard tower." Daryl answered pointing to the tower "guard tower?" Rick repeated "they were just up there last night." Rick added "Glenn! Maggie!" Daryl shouted. A few seconds later the door clicks and opens Glenn came out shirtless "hey, what's up, guys?" He shouted, Rick laughed "you coming?" Daryl asked "what?" I covered my mouth as I smiled "you comin'?" Daryl repeated a little louder. Glenn turned to Maggie then back to us "Get down here! We need help!" I shouted "yeah, we'll be right down." Glenn replied before going back in. As we started walking away Tdog looked back "hey Rick." Tdog called out causing us to look back as well. There were two of the five prisoners "Oscar!" Before I could even start walking over Daryl grabbed my arm "your not aloud to go near 'em." He said before following Rick with Tdog and Carol. I stood there watching them as they talked. I looked at the dead bodies 'maybe I should start piling them up so it's easier..' I thought as I walked over to one of them. I grabbed the legs and dragged it to another corpse before dropping it, grabbed another and another dragging them into one pile. The group was now over by the cars talking amongst one another. As I dropped another walker I heard Glenn's voice "y/n!" I look over "what're you doing?" He asked "piling the bodies up so it's easier later." I responded "oh.. thank you" he shouted, I gave up a thumbs up and continued doing my thing.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"Move the cars to the upper yard." Rick instructed as we walked. Daryl threw the keys to Glenn "point 'em facing out. They'll be out of the way but ready to go if we ever need to bail." Glenn started jogging ahead of us "well give the prisoners a week's worth of supplies of there road." Rick continued "might not last them a week." Tdog stated "it's their choice." Rick responded "did they really have one?" Tdog asked "hey, hey-" Rick turned around in front of Tdog "who's blood would you rather have on your hands. Maggie's, Glenn's, or theirs?" Rick asked "neither." Tdog responded as a car engine started, Tdog walked away.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I walked back into the cell block and followed behind Lori. Hershel got up with his hand on the frame of the top bunk for support. He turned to Lori "just take your time." Lori said with a smile "daddy, don't push yourself." Beth said as he sat at the edge of the bed. Hershel got up "what else am I going to do?" He asked chuckling, Lori helped him with the crutches "can't stand looking at the bottom of that hunk anymore-" before he could fall the girls helped him "whoa." Beth said as Carl walked in ready to help. Hershel was finally able to stand by himself he used the crutches to help him walk "you know, I think I'm pretty steady." He said as Lori still hovered beside him ready for him to fall "that's a good start." She said "want to take a rest?" She asked "rest?" Hershel chuckled "let's go for a little stroll." Hershel said before walking. I sighed 'Lori and Carl has this part under control.. I'm gonna go pile more of the walkers.' I thought as I walked out.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

After a few minutes I saw Hershel and the others walking out. Glenn and Rick came past through the fence with wood "all right Hershel!" Glenn shouted before Daryl hushed him. I watched the group with Hershel until I saw a walker pop up behind the group, more walkers appeared heading for them "walkers! Look out!" Carl shouted. I ran over "get out! Get out of there now!" I heard Rick shouting. I killed a few walkers "Lori, y/n! Here!" Maggie shouted, I stayed behind Carl killing a few walkers. Maggie closed the door and we walked inside, we kept walking until we were stopped by a few walkers. We went the other way, I closed the door behind us and killed some through the bars.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
(I hate the cutscenes with Andrea.)

Suddenly an alarm started blaring as we walked through the halls, Lori leaned against one of the walls grunting "can you keep up?" Maggie asked "something not right." Lori responded "are you bit?" Carl asked "no no no" Lori replied "I think the babies coming." Lori said "mom?" Carl called out but walkers started coming at us "no, there's no time. Turn back." Lori said as Maggie picked up Lori and went down the hall, I grabbed out my pistol shot a few and went with them. More walkers cut us off from the front so we went left then right and left again into a empty room. Carl closed the door and went down, Lori gasped and clung onto one of the chains.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

"What are those alarms?" Lori asked as she grunted "don't worry about it." Maggie replied "what if it attracts them?" Carl asked "Lori, you need to lay down." I said as she gripped onto my hand "we have to get back to our cell block and have Hershel help." Carl said "no, we can't risk getting caught out there. You're gonna need to give birth to this baby here." Maggie said "great." Lori responded in between pants "what is she doing? Can she breath?" Carl asked "she's fine" I assured "come here- let's get your pants off." Maggie said as she unbuckled Lori's belt. Maggie looked up at us "you're gonna need to help deliver your brother or sister. You up for it?" She asked Carl, Carl nodded before she turned to me "guard the door." I nodded and walked to the door.

I heard Lori grunting and screaming, I closed my eyes tightly and stayed by the door. Suddenly the alarms shut off. They were talking, I knew what about but I didn't want to believe it. Lori wanted them to cut her open. I didn't want to believe it, Carl was probably scared and sad. I looked at the door "Carl. Baby, I don't want you to be scared, okay? This is what I want. This is right. Now you- you take of your daddy for m, all right? And your little brother or sister, you take care-" Carl cut her off "you don't have to do this." He said "you're gonna be fine. You are gonna best this world. I know you will. You are smart, and you are strong, and you are so brave, and I love you." Carl started crying "I love you too." He said "you gotta do whats right, baby. You promise me, you'll always do what's right. It's so easy to do the wrong thing in this world." There was a pause "so- so if it feels wrong, don't do it, all right?" Lori said "if it feels easy, don't do it. Don't let the world spoil you." Her voice barley audible at the end "you're so good. Your my sweet boy you're the best thing I ever did and I love you." I heard their sobs, I knew then and there. I failed to keep yet another person safe. I wanted to stop listening but I couldn't "I love you. You're my sweet, sweet boy. I love you." She kissed carls head "okay- okay, now." She grunted "Maggie when this is over you're gonna have to-" Maggie tried shushing her "you have yo do it. It can't be Rick." She said "y/n." She called. I walked in "you know exactly what to do when I'm gone." Tears streamed down my face "yes ma'am, thank you for all that you've done." I said trying to keep up my composure as I walked back to the door. Lori continued panting but she got calmer "good night, love." Lori said holding carls hand "I'm sorry, Lori." Maggie apologized.

Lori's screams echoed through my ears
Carl's shouts and Maggie's voice then the sound of moving flesh. The sound of a baby crying. Then footsteps "we have to go." Maggie said "we can't just leave her here." Carl said "carls right, she deserves to be put at rest. She doesn't want to become one of those monsters." I added, Maggie stayed silent "no." Carl said "Carl.." Maggie called. Carl took out his gun "she's my mom." He said. Maggie walked to me leaving Carl and his mom alone. His sobs filled my ears, the gunshot went off and Carl walked over.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

We walked outside, the baby was crying as Maggie opened the door and walked out. Rick walked forward and dropped his axe "where is she? Where is she?" He asked. When no one replied he started walking past us "no rick, no." Maggie said grabbing his arm with her bloody hand, Rick continued walking until he stopped and started sobbing. He turned to Carl and bent down slightly his hands on his knees "oh, no. No!" He cried as he repeatedly said "no." Everyone was sad, Rick collapsed on the ground and cried. I turned to Carl "I'm sorry." He looked at me but stayed silent.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^