44

Isn't Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Chapter 44

“What is that contract?”

Belreck muttered with an anxious face.

“I know Brother is experimenting with converting mana into power.”

I needed his genius for creating artifacts.
This is a contract to use his abilities.

“Wait, Deborah, how do you know what my thesis is about? It hasn’t been announced publicly yet.”

He asked, suspicious.

‘That’s because of the contents of the novel.’

Belreck was a character who always stayed at the top of the popularity poll.
There is a strong demand for a male character with silver, long hair, along with glasses, and the scene in which he appears is… Ahem, because there was something that differentiated him from other male characters.

I don’t refer to Belreck as a sadist pervert for nothing.

‘This guy is the real deal.’

Belreck had all kinds of strange R-rated tools with various powers such as rotation, vibration, etc.

“Under the black slate on the second floor of the basement of the separate building where Brother lives. An adult device that turned mana into mechanical energy… Mmph!”

Suddenly, Belreck covered my mouth.

“Deborah. I have bitterly realized that your intelligence is not ordinary, so please stop. I was really wrong.”

He rambled.
His white face was as red as if he were about to explode, and his earlobes seemed to be bleeding.

‘Is this something so surprising that he is startled like that?’

He used the tools so shamelessly in the novel that I thought he was a guy with no sense of shame.

‘Oh! Wait a minute. Is it because I’m his younger sister?’

His family had discovered his secret private life; and now that his stance had changed, he became pitiful and quiet.

There was someone like that.
When my mother suddenly opened the door and came in while I was watching pornography, I felt as if time and space had stopped, and I wanted to disappear as fine dust in the universe.

“Sign! Where can I do it?”

Looking at Belreck, whose face was dyed red and tears were welling up, I felt as if I had done something seriously wrong.

‘I didn’t mean to push him this far…’

Feeling a little sorry, I gently held out the parchment.

Belreck didn’t even read the terms and conditions of the contract, as if he were greatly embarrassed.

“Can I sign here?”
“Yeah. Put your heart and mana into it.”

Belreck Seymour.
A silver signature, imbued with mana, shone in the darkness.

He left melancholically after signing, and I suddenly got one of the most powerful slaves in the Empire, one of the leading artifact makers and capable of even operating ancient weapons.

There is gossip that Belreck is moving an ancient golem that had stopped as an experiment to substitute mana with power, but anyway…

***