46

Isn't Being A Wicked Woman Much Better?
 Chapter 46   
────────────────────────────────────────────────────────────

Chapter 46

On the day of the Spring Flower Festival.
The Horun District Plaza, where the festival was being held, was livelier and more vibrant than ever.
Every time the wind blew, the pink cherry blossoms flew down like soft snow and fell on people’s heads and shoulders.

The boutique in the center of the Horun District was crowded with young ladies who ordered clothes, and the flower shop and gift shop were crowded with the servants who came out on errands for their masters.

‘Look over there.’
‘Wow.’

A large ebony carriage, with the seal of the 4 Spirits, came in through the crowded square and stopped in front of the boutique.
It was the seal of the Montez family.

Soon afterward, as the carriage door opened and a handsome man with masculine features came out, people were whispering that he was Philap Montez.

He reached out and helped a beautiful young lady with pink hair get down from the carriage.

‘Who is that lucky girl that is being escorted by Sir Philap?’
‘I guess she is Mia Vinoche, whom I had only heard of. I can’t believe the Prince of the Montez family brought her to the boutique himself.’

She was no different from Cinderella, so everyone looked at her with envy.

‘But where is the Vinoche family? It’s the first time I’ve heard of them.’
‘I heard that the family is poor, but they have great divine power. Even the priests praised it.’

The academy’s Department of Theology called the High Priests during the spring festival to check the students’ sanctity, and Mia’s test results were unrivaled.

‘The purity of her divine power is ranked among the top three in the academy’s history.’

Not only was her high divine power revealed, but she was also recognized for her good deeds and even joined Omicron, which values bloodlines.
Mia’s unique and impressive behavior has been frequently talked about by nobles recently.

Receiving people’s attention, Philap and Mia entered the boutique.

“Welcome. Mr. Philap Montez.”

The owner of the boutique came out and guided the two of them to the VIP room, rubbing his hands like a fly.

In the private room, there was a pink dress for Mia.
It was a lovely design, with an impressive ribbon decoration and a white corsage.

Mia went into the dressing room with a smile to attend the upcoming ball, and then came out a long time later.

“You didn’t have to worry about it so much, I’m really grateful. Mr. Philap.”

Philap smiled softly as he looked at Mia, who was struggling with her skirt as if it were the first time she was seeing such a gorgeous dress.

“I knew that dress would look good on you. They say that Saint Nyla has pink hair just like you.”
“H-How dare I be mentioned along with the Saint.”

Mia hurriedly waved her hands.

“You do more good deeds than the priests usually do, yet you are too humble. You always play by the book.”
“It’s not like that.”
“Oh, come to think of it, the Saint’s birth flower is also a cherry blossom, and the most popular corsage among the young ladies at the festival is also made of cherry blossoms. I don’t think there is any lady more suitable for a spring flower festival where pink is the main thing.”